Visitors

Dedicated to my lovely new editor (kaylahrdy120) :D GO FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE'S BRILLIANT!

Thanks to beautifulremains17 for getting me out of my writer's block!

I'm sorry my dears for being so late to update. I would tell you my reasons (I have them, I swear!) But I feel as if you all get sick of hearing them. So here's the story.

Harry bit into a nacho. "We could tell him the truth. It might make everything better, since right now he thinks that you've been in love with him while dating me."

I shook my head. "No, we can't tell him. Ever." Harry gave me a funny look. "Harry I just... I don't want him to know what I did."

Harry sighed. "You can't keep this from him forever, Meg. He deserves to know." He dipped his chip into the cheese again. "I know that you meant the best, but he doesn't. Right now he thinks that you're just bipolar or something."

I bit my cheek. I didn't know if being bipolar was better than a liar, but right now it sounded like the best option. Maybe it was because I didn't have the guts to tell Louis what I did, but I really wanted to just lay back and not have to deal with anything. I almost wanted to act like this prison was... a vacation?

"Harry, I can't."

Harry let out a sigh of frustration and mumbled something that I couldn't understand. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered, running his hands through his hair. "It's just... don't you think that it's time to give up?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Give up? What was Harry getting at. I mean, after all this work I was supposed to just... give up?

Harry must have seen my confusion, because he continued. "Louis likes Eleanor, Meg. Why do you want to break them up?"

I huffed. This was a turn of events that I didn't like. I liked it more when Harry just accepted my ideas instead of questioning them. I liked it when Harry followed my plans and didn't wonder why they were how they were. I didn't like what Harry was doing. "You know why." I answered glaring at him.

Harry shook his head and stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was doing. "Where are you going?"

Harry turned around. "I don't think you realize how many people you're hurting, and I don't want to be a part of it."

And with that he walked out the door.

I don't remember what happened in the next few hours, but I remember the shock. I had just lost the support of the person I needed it most from, and it hurt. It hurt more than I expected, more than it should have.

"Megan, I need you to come with me." A security guard said through the closed door. I walked over and opened it, following him behind wordlessly. I don't remember the walk to the visitor's meeting area, because I had zoned out.

"Meg!" A high-pitched cry came, followed by arms being wrapped around me. I didn't think it was possible, but I became even more shocked.

"E-Eleanor?"

Eleanor pulled back and gave me a tight smile. "I know you already had a visitor today, but they made an exception."

Eleanor pulled me over to a table. "Why are you here?" I asked.

Eleanor smiled at me. "I wanted to make sure that you were alright."

My heart warmed. I had been so cruel to her, I didn't deserve this. And she didn't even seem all that angry.

"I'm fine, thank you." There was a pause where neither of us spoke, but I knew it was time that I appologized. "Look, I'm really sorry." I bit my lip, "I was jealous. Neither you or Louis deserved what I did."

The small smile didn't leave Eleanor's face. "No, we didn't." Guilt filled my heart. "But I still forgive you."

I found myself smiling, and then after a few minutes, laughing. Eleanor and I began joking and goofing off, with her telling me the idiotic things the boys had been doing. It was as if nothing had happened between us at all.

"How was Harry?" Eleanor suddenly asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was fine. Why do you ask?"

Eleanor smirked. "You really don't see it, do you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "See what?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. You'll figure it out."

I would have pressed on, but a security guard inturrupted us, telling us that Eleanor's time was up. With a hug and some squeals, I was left by myself again.

I appologize that it's really short and bad, I have a writer's block AND I CAN'T WRITE THIS STORY MY FROG.

Seriously though, this chapter is really bad.

But it was worse, and then my lovely editor made it better!

If you guys could please go read The Helpless Silent that'd be fantastic, because I'm not having a brain fart on that one and it should get updated more often. Also, I think it's written better. You should also read Until The World Wakes Up, because that one is also better. And they're both longer. And more descriptive. So yeah.

Luckily though, I have a new editor. So my writing skills should be getting better. :)