-flirting with moves-

"Hey babe," Remy slurred, clutching at Ana's arm with certain vigor, "want to have a bit of fun with me?"

Ana weighed her options: a) pretend she has given up and possibly manipulate him into giving up his number, or b) shove him off and kick him where it hurts. The former seemed to be the better option, seeing as the Nobilis were all watching her carefully, insuring one of their owns' safety. Thus decided, Ana turned around and snuggled up to him, trailing her hand gently up his arm and looking into his bright blue eyes. "Why not?" she whispered in his ear, gratified when he shivered in response.

"Let's go, then," he tried to stand up, wobbling vigorously. Ana pushed herself off of the floor and steadied him, her hand grasping his elbow firmly.

"I would lead, but I don't exactly know the way around here," she looked back at him.

"Eager, aren't we?" he teased, managing to stay sharp despite his obvious intoxication.

Ana simply shrugged and winked at him, keeping a small smile on her face. "Perhaps. I mean, you never know. You could be quite the disappointment."

Offended, Remy looked back at her with a deep frown etched upon his face. "I am not a disappointment! Everyone thinks that, don't they," he looked back at the darkened hallway.

Ana, shocked, did not know how to respond. Remy, self-conscious? Well, there was another secret she had discovered in the past hour or so. Noticing that Remy had turned back around and was now staring at her, she drew him closer and placed her arms around his broad shoulders. He stayed stiff, unrelenting for a few moments before she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist, hugging him closer.

Mumbling into his chest, Ana reassured, "No, no one thinks you're a disappointment. Don't even think that way. You're a Herrington, for God's sake, how could you be anything but perfect?"

Sighing, Remy stepped back and ran a hand through his already disheveled hair, all signs of his drunkenness seemingly gone. "But that's the problem. My parents don't approve of anything I do, and I hate the pedestal that everyone's put me on. I'll never be good enough for them, no matter what the rest of the population thinks. Come on, let's take this somewhere more private, shall we?"

Dragging Ana by the waist to a rather large room down the hall, he locked the door and opened a window. He looked outside for a few moments, before stepping back and swiveling to face Ana again, who had taken a seat on the bed. "You know, this is my room," he smirked, suddenly back to his regular self.

Ana's eyebrows furrowed, an adorably cute expression crossing her face. "Your room? But I thought this was Jake's house?" she questioned.

"It is his house, but we stay over so often that we each have our own rooms. Besides, his house has so many of them that it's not like he actually needs any of them. Not with his parents gone, anyways," he muttered the last sentence.

Ana mulled this over in silence. So Jake had parents who were often absent. God, it must be awfully lonely here in this giant of a house, by himself, with no one to talk to, and nothing to do, she thought. No wonder the five were so close- their parents were gone so often, they had no choice but to stick together.

Not unlike her parents, actually. Ana's parents might have been physically with her at all times, but not emotionally.

Never emotionally.

Remy voice took her away from her thoughts again. "You look very nice sprawled out on my bed like that," he drawled.

Ana kept her composure. Having been hit on by so many guys as a result of her flirting with them, she had basically become immune to any sort of pick up line, not to mention innuendos. "Oh really?" she questioned, laying flat on the silky sheets and spreading her arms out, rolling around, tousling the once smooth blankets.

His eyes darkened. "Yes, you do."

She smiled, a flirtatious gaze fixated upon him. He stepped closer, his feet a soft tread on the plush carpet. Ana watched as his eyes slowly, lightly, skimmed across her body, following her long legs and traveling upwards towards her pouty lips.

Remy bent down, their foreheads touching, and whispered, "I don't think you realize exactly how gorgeous you are."

Ana laughed lightly, her lips brushing his, "Is that what you say to every girl you take home?"

A wicked glint found its way to his eyes, "Actually no, but something similar, yes," and closing the gap between them, he kissed her roughly.

Whereas Jake's kiss earlier had been sweet and gentle, Remy's was the direct opposite. His was hot, heavy, and quite aggressive, pressing to Ana's with an uncontrollable urge. Ana broke the kiss, a bit disgusted with herself, and wrapped her legs around his waist, straddling him. Smiling against her lips, Remy leaned back and asked, "Now, what do you think of that, sweetheart? Better than Golden Boy's down there, huh?"

Ana laughed. "Golden Boy? You mean Jake?"

He rolled his eyes, "Who else?"

Ana flipped her hair obnoxiously and said in a total Valley Girl voice, "Well, you know, I've had better, since I'm like, so popular and all, and obviously I'm like, the master of flirtation, which means that I've had like, more than like, a hundred kisses all from different guys."

Remy threw his head back and laughed, a true, genuine sound, something that Ana had never heard before. She beamed proudly. "Well then," he stood up, pulling Ana off the bed with him, "I suppose I'll just have to keep sneaking kisses here and there when I see you, hm?"

As Ana unlocked the door and stepped outside, she thought of Bella and her heartbroken look as she saw that her kiss with Remy earlier had meant nothing to him. "I suppose," she replied vaguely, feeling just a tad of sympathy for the girl. After all, no one truly deserved to have their heart crushed so.

Not even someone like Bella Hamilton.

__

A/N: Song at the side is exactly what represents Remy. :'D