my sister and my oc's

Alex 'Scourge' Star & Luna 'Blade' Star

Age: both 18, Alex is older by 7 minutes 

Height: Alex is 6.5, Luna is 6.3

Weapons: Alex: a Katana with a dagger on the bottom of the handle. Luna: a viper katana with a snake head on the bottom of the handle with poison in the snake fangs.

Skills: Alex: Swordsmanship, duel wielding sword and dagger. Hand-to-hand combat. Parkour. heighten hearing. Blood manipulation(his blood). Luna: hand-to-hand combat. parkour. better eyesight in the dark. faster healing. inhuman speed.

looks: Alex: short Black hair with white tips, black fox ears, Blue eyes, light tanned, scar over right eye, tattoo of a snake wrapped around right arm, and a tattoo of a chain wrapped around the left arm. Luna: long White hair with black tips, red eyes, scar over left eye, white fox tail, tattoo of a dragon wrapped around her right arm and a tattoo of a devil head on her left shoulder.

Clothing: Alex: a necklace of a fox design and a wolf ring. a black trench coat with a hood, a white t-shirt, black pants with a design of a fox and a wolf, ninja shoes. Luna:angel wing choker/collar and a devil necklace with ruby eyes. black leather jacket, white tank top with a red skull, blue ripped jeans, knee high black boots.

Powers: Alex: Ice, lightning, sword summoning, turning off all pain. Luna: Fire, plasma, demon summoning, taking the pain from others.

GOING TO USE THESE TWO IN THE FUTURE.