light em up

Takashis pov
4 weeks later, it's the 31st of October "we need to go shopping right now" saeko panicked "why we don't need anything" said saya "please there's this really nice Moby wrap. I want to get it so I can do other things while raven is feeding from my breast so I don't have to constantly sit on the sofa and wait until she's finished" saeko explains as she shows us the Moby wrap.

*the picture of the Moby wrap*

"That's gothic" said saya "well yeah look at the baby clothes me and rei bought her

"That's gothic" said saya "well yeah look at the baby clothes me and rei bought her. They're all gothic" said saeko "how much is it?" I asked as saeko shows me the price "ok we will go to the shop and get it" I sighed as saeko got really excited so she puts the carrier on and puts raven inside and we all got in the car and drove off.

Saekos pov
As we got to the shops, I jumped out of the car and ran inside the shop with raven inside the carrier "may I help you" I looked up as there was a member of staff "yes I saw this moby wrap on your website. Do you have any of those?" I shown the woman the picture "yes we do follow me" she said as i followed her while i carried raven in my carrier "here you go" the woman gives me the Moby wrap and I went to the till and payed for it and I went back to the car "that ones pretty" said shizuka "they only sell these ones when it's October" I said "I wanna go out trick or treating" said rei "I'll take you if you want?" Said takashi "have you got any costumes" I questioned "no that's why we are going to another shop" said rei as we drove off.

5 minutes later, raven started to cry "has she just woken up?" said kota "yeah she was taking a nap" I said as I given raven her bottle "how did you get your milk into that bottle?" kota questioned "from this" I picked up the breast pump from my bag as kota got curious "it's a machine that women use to pump out milk" I explained "that's clever" he said "I bought her it last month" said shizuka as we arrived at the shops.

So takashi parks the car as he, rei and kota runs into the shop as me, saya and shizuka stays in the car until raven starts to push her bottle away "she's not wanting it" saya pointed out as raven started sucking my nipple that was inside my top but sadly for her nothing came out so she whimpered "alright sweetheart hang on a second and I'll give you some milk" I lowered my top as raven latches onto me "she just wanted milk from me" I said as the others came back "what costumes did you get?" Saya asked "I'm going as a zombie" takashi said "what about you kota" shizuka said "I'm going as jigsaw from saw" he smiled as he gave us a evil grin "that will scare the shit out of the baby" said saya "as long as she wouldn't be bothered getting scared" shizuka said "what about you rei" I asked "I'm going as a cat" she said happily as ravens ears perked up as she unlatches from my nipple and she looked at rei while licking her lips "she heard you say the word cat" I whispered "yeah what about it" said rei "raven will be wanting to go trick or treating but she's too young" I explained "oh right sorry I didn't realize" said rei as we arrived back at shizukas place.

Once we all got inside, I put raven in her cot and I opened the Moby wrap from the pack and I wrapped it around me as shizuka picks raven up and gives raven back to me as i gently put her inside the Moby wrap so her head was laying against my breast "that's much much better" I sighed as i felt ravens claws scratching against my skin "come on my little one, let's get you changed into your Halloween costume" I picked her up as i laid raven down on the changing mat and I changed her diaper and I quickly went into the wardrobe and got out ravens Halloween costume and mine