vaccinations and hunger

Saekos pov
It's been 3 and a half weeks since takashi has found raven and we're in the waiting room at the doctors "why are we at the doctors?" Saya questioned "we're here to get ravens jabs done" I said as raven started to wake up "hello sleepyhead" I whispered while stroking behind ravens ears and she yawned "she's not long woken up as well so she's a little bit sleepy still" I said while looking at the others "what time did she get up at?" Shizuka asked "at half 6 this morning. She was crying" I explained "I'm guessing she was wanting her breakfast then" kota winked as i given him a dirty look "stop being such a pervert you sicko" saya whisper yelled "i was only just saying" kota whispered as the doctor called us in so I stood up walked into the doctors office "good morning what can I do for you guys?" the nurse asked "we are here to get ravens jabs done because nearly 4 weeks ago, we found her in a basket inside a bush" I explained to the nurse about raven "alright can I just give her a check up to see if she's ok" I nodded while the nurse checks raven by weighing her, listening to her heart and breathing etc "she seems healthy I'll just get the jabs what one's do you want me to do?" the nurse asked "whooping cough and flu vaccines" the nurse smiled while she walked out of the office and came back with a tray as there was two needles "can you lay raven down for me so shes looking at you" I nodded while I laid raven down facing my chest while rei held ravens arm still as the nurse given raven her jabs but she started to scream from the sharp needle "alright sweetheart all done" said the nurse as she puts the two vaccine needles in the needle box with a biohazard sign on it while I lifted my top up and I managed to latch raven onto my teat until she starts to suckle "somebody didn't have their breakfast this morning" the nurse joked "she's just not long woken up" said shizuka "aww bless" said the nurse as we left.

30 minutes later, we arrived back at shizukas place "what time is it?" rei questioned "it's 11 o Clock" said kota as he checked the clock while I put raven in her cot "I'll give raven some lunch when she wakes up in a hour" I whispered while I put ravens stuffed toy Dragon beside her and she started snuggling into it "she really loves that Dragon" takashi pointed out "yeah I know because it's got my scent on it" I said while I sat down on the sofa.

1 hour later, raven started to cry "alright sweetie mommas here" I said while calming her down as i sat on the sofa with raven lying on my arm while I lifted my top up and I felt raven latching onto me "what's the matter with her?" Shizuka questioned as she looked at me "she's just not long woken up from her nap" I say until raven unlatches and she cried again until there was a bad smell "I'll go change her" said shizuka while she taken raven into the bathroom to change and shizuka came back shortly after with raven in her arms and shizuka given raven back to me as i latched raven onto my nipple until she began to purr with her tiny claws digging into my skin "atta girl" I said while stroking her until raven started to headbutt "why is she headbutting?" Saya asked "she's trying to get to the good stuff" I said "by doing that" said saya "yeah it doesn't hurt. She's just massaging my breast by doing it" I said "does the biting hurt?" saya asked "no she hasn't got any teeth I can't feel anything sharp" I explained while I felt raven licking my nipple until she lets go and moves onto my other breast "that is one hungry kitten" kota joked as he smiled and I smiled back "I think she'll always be hungry" said shizuka "at least she can have all that milk to herself" I said as raven unlatched from my nipple and she started to fall asleep again "remember guys you need to be quiet" I whispered as i stood up and gently put raven in her cot "see you in a few hours for your next feed" I kissed ravens head and ruffled her ears as she purred and yawned.

As I put raven to sleep for a nap, kota has been nagging us "when will she wake up?" he said a bit loud witch made me jump in fright "SHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP. She's still sleeping and she won't wake up for a few hours yet. Let me say around half 8 in the evening" I whisper yelled "oops sorry saeko" he said as takashi looked at raven "I think your milk puts her to sleep very quickly" he said as takashi looked at me "yeah and it calms her down, like when I latched her onto my breast after her jabs earlier on today" i smiled "yeah she stopped crying afterwards" he said as rei and shizuka stood next to us "hey look" saya pointed out as we saw raven flinching "isn't she cold?" said rei "no she's not cold. Raven is just dreaming" I said until raven started to whimper "I think she's having a nightmare" I picked raven up and I walked to the sofa and i sat down as ravens paws are clinging onto my chest "she's wanting her momma" said saya as raven started to wake up and she pulled down my top "i think somebody's wanting their mother's milk" said shizuka "I know she's having a lot of it every 30 minutes" I said while I pulled down my top and raven started to tuck into her supper "there's a clever girl" I said as raven purred and she flicked her ear as her little whiskers began to twitch witch causes me to chuckle "that tickles" I whispered so I wouldn't want to startle raven while she's feeding until she unlatched from my teat and I started to rub her back as she made this loudest burp I ever heard "who burped?" saya questioned "raven did. That was a big burp" I said as raven smiled at me and looked at me in the eyes "looks like that means she had a good proper feed" said rei while raven licked her lips until she yawned and fell asleep "I'm off to bed" I yawned as i put raven on shizukas bed and I got changed in my nightwear and I gotten into bed with raven sleeping on my breasts so she would use them as a pillow so she can be comfortable "goodnight my little Angel" I whispered as i kissed her head and we both fell asleep.