𝟹장: 약간의 재미 (ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғᴜɴ)

"Rise and shine princess"

        I open my eyes and lift my head from my knees and see the man standing over by the door. I guess I had fallen asleep. I get up and I look at him.

"What do I have to do?"

"For today, you will clean the kitchen. That means wash dishes, mop the floor, and make sure there is no dirt left behind"

        I don't say anything, just nod. I needed to act like I wasn't affected by this. I wouldn't show weakness. I will get through this and I will see my love ones again! I will get away from this horrible man!

        He unlocks my chains and tells me to follow him. We walk out the door and I look around. We were in a cabin, it was nice too. I follow him to the kitchen, not taking my eyes off around the house, I could tell he never cleaned.

"Here's the kitchen. Get started."

He walks out and I look at the messy kitchen. The sink was piled with dirty pots and dishes. There was a bunch of oil on the floor and on the stove. It looked like he hadn't clean it in 12 years. I get started on the dishes. I separate the dishes so it makes everything easier. I wash the bowls first and almost every one of them has mold inside. I tried to not puke.

-

          I am almost finished with everything. The dishes were done, the stove was cleaned, the fridge was cleaned out. All that was left was to sweep and mop the floor. I grab the broom and sweep the floor. I go get the dust pan and begin to walk back. Before I can set the dust pan down on the floor, I step on a sharp glass.

"Fuck.." I whisper.

           Great. I was almost done and this happens. I can't stop now. I grab some napkins and wrap it around my foot. I tie it at the top and continue sweeping.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes."

"Hm. Good job." He says and then looks down at my foot. "What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Okay"

       He doesn't say anything else. He took me away from my parents, my best friend, my school, and everything I had and he can't even properly take care of my cut. He is a disrespectful human being. He walks me back to my room, I guess that's what it was, and he puts the chains back on and even though my foot was hurting he still, forcefully, bumped it on the bed. He walks out the door and locks it. Ugh! He needs to show just a little respect to the girl he took away from her life!

-

        I couldn't fall asleep, that man had other people over and were playing loud music. There was a strong scent of alcohol. They must be drunk. I don't think I will be sleeping tonight.

"Hey Yuta, where's your new slut?"

  Slut? Is that guy talking about me!? I am no slut!

"She is locked up, of course."

"Let's go have some fun. Shall we?"

"Yeah Yuta, let's go play and have some fun with her."

       I hear them get up and they approach my room. I hurry and climb to the top of my bed. I get in the corner of my bed that is further away from the door. I hug my legs and tuck my head to where only my eyes where showing. I was afraid now. What did those men mean by fun??  The door unlocks and opens.

"Hey there beautiful. How are you?" One man says.

"Wow, you sure did get a good one. I bet she likes it dirty." The other man says.

"We are going to enjoy you." The first man says and then they laugh.

      They drink the rest of their alcohol and put the bottles down. They walk closer. The first man pulls me by my feet.

"Please stop!! No!!"

"Oh sweetheart. You'll enjoy it I promise." and again he laughs.

      I close my eyes and continue to cry. The men had taken off my skirt. I knew what was about to happen and all I could do was pray. The man begun moving his hands slowly up my legs, and before he could even get to my thighs someone yelled.

"Stop!!"

       I open my eyes and Yuta pulled the men back by their arms and stood in front of me. He was blocking the men's, so they couldn't get to me.

"She is my person!"

-