✦ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ✦

THE ATTACKER / YUTA

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴊᴇɪ
ᴀᴋᴀ. ʏᴜᴛᴀsɢɪʀʟ

SUMMARY
Life was a simple thing, one would go to school sit in their classes and worry about the 8 upcoming exams. They would go home and eat dinner with their parents and then get ready for bed. At least that was Baejin's life.

One afternoon, on her way back home from school, a mysterious guy walked up to her and asked if she could help him, because his brother was just hit by a car. Baejin rushed with him to where his "brother" was suppose to be. Before Baejin could realize what was happening she was struck by a rock.

She woke up later in a room with only

one way out and it was locked. She didn't know exactly where she was. She yells for help when the man from earlier appeared and he told her that if she tried to escape it would end with her in the ground.

The man kept Baejin tied up all the time and made her a slave for him.

little by little Bejin was falling for this guy. She was seeing a different side of this guy. What will happen when her feelings overload?

DISCLAIMER
Copyright © YutasGirl | 2018

This is a work of fiction, meaning that it is NOT real and just from the authors imagination. The roles of Yuta in the story do not represent how Yuta acts in real life.

DEDICATION
To all of the Yuta biased readers and also to my fellow readers. Thank you so much for clicking on this story and I hope you will enjoy.

RANKINGS
#840 - kpopfanfic
#939 - nct
#408 - yuta
#57 - nctfanfic
#1 - yutafanfic

EXTRA INFO

Started : January 30, 2018

Ended : April 2, 2019

I will edit all chapters when I have finished the book, so there may be some grammar errors or spelling errors.