Dαγ | | Νiηετεεη: Fan-Fictions . . . Hate/Love?

2ηd Jυlγ, ❷⓪❶④

Q: ωнατ do γου нατε/lουε αвουτ fαη-ficτioηs?

〜〜〜*〜〜〜

A: I absolutely love when I find Fan-Fictions filled with smut. . .

I'm lying ~ that shit shouldn't be written unless the OC is an adult (or 18+) because that's just inappropriate for people to be writing in a story unless they're a legitimate age. Sure people have sex at an early age nowadays (I know 11 year olds who've already had it), but that doesn't make it okay to have a kid go out and have sex with a grown-up/another kid.

I'm going to be honest here: I haven't even kissed a guy ~ what does that tell you? I'm almost 18 and a virgin even of the lips for fucks sake! I just wish people would learn decent morals. ._.

Back to the matter of Fan-Fictions (honestly this time):

I love when the author tosses in some twists here and there. I also love when they leave the readers hanging (cliffhangers are awesome, guys). I'm a huge fan of originality as well as some cliché aspects (romance, good guy always wins, etc.). Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge lover of the author killing off characters, as well as making their OC go through absolute hell; watching their clan die in a gory, descriptive manner? I'm down for that shit!

If you've read my recent Naruto Fan-Fictions . . . then you'll realize that I love to kill off characters (whom I love dearly) and make my OC feel like it's their fault ~ it's what makes me happy to write them. I'm also a lover of seeing a new Uchiha (not Sasuke's sister) Uzumaki (not Naruto's sister). What I mean when I mention the above two surnames: I want to see distant relatives ~ third cousins, or even a first cousin. However, for both things I don't want to read them meeting either of their important relatives (Naruto or Sasuke).

If they ever do meet, though, I'm only okay for it being for a couple of chapters, then the OC going on their way. I don't want to read something that's dragged out to no tomorrow of them spending so much time with their "long-lost relative" because it's too annoying and boring. If anything they could go without meeting them ever.

I'm truly not a fan of Sasuke, so I won't be reading ANY love stories for him; the same goes for Naruto. Is it bad that I won't even read a love story with Gaara? I feel like it shouldn't even happen unless it's post-war (for those who don't know what "post" refers to = after-war).

A huge dislike: when the author makes Canon characters go OOC (Out of Character). If you're going to write in Naruto (before Shippuden) make sure he's annoying and loud ~ he's not meant to be quiet or shy. If you're going to write in Sasuke (Shippuden) make sure you write him how he is: a cold, uncaring boy who only cares about getting stronger and killing Itachi. If you're going to write in Sakura (before Shippuden) you don't have to make her out to be a bitch, mainly because she's not one ~ sure she was mean to Naruto, but that was only because he was rather annoying. So on and so forth . . .

I do have more dislikes:

• When an OC is unrealistic

• When the OC is just another clone of a Canon character only with a different appearance

• When the author feels the need to call Sasuke a "duck-butt" (that's too old ~ get original or don't call him anything but his name)

• When the author makes Ino, Sakura, and Karin out to be the biggest bitches ever

• Konoha Academy shit

• Modern Day Fan-Fictions

Fan-Fiction Likes:

• When the OC is a guy

• Epic plots/relatable events

• When the OC has weaknesses/fears

• When the OC has Canon characters that don't like them

• When there's a new team, rather than putting the OC on Team Seven (all the time)

〜〜〜*〜〜〜

Okay, so I probably went a little overboard and repeated myself in this ~ yes it was mainly about Naruto Fan-Fictions because that's all I ever read. I'm a bit of a ranter ~ apologies.

Feel free to comment, complaining about something I said, or whatever. Vote if you can relate. ( ̄▽ ̄)