Dαγ | | Fιυε: Sιмιlαяιτιεs? Nαηι?

18τн Jυηε, ❷⓪❶④

Q: ωнιcн снαяαсτεя ιs sιмιlαя το γου?

〜〜〜*〜〜〜

A: I have a few characters who remind me of myself and I'll explain to you why . . .

• Chōji Akimichi『Naruto

Like him, I tend to be a bit of an over-eater, who likes to keep up their figure for good reason. He and I have similarities that I cannot fully explain, but I do know that we're both too nice towards others (I once had someone smack me in the face, but all I did was brush it off and move on).

I truly don't understand how someone can fight another who's truly done no wrong and doesn't plan to kill your loved one or something of the serious matter. It angers me when I see girls/boys fighting over a person they have a crush on; it's completely pointless and shows how oblivious you are to the fact that there's a whole PLANET swarming with other people.

• Touka Fushimi『Inari, Kon Kon, Koi Iroha

He's sexy (like me). He plays video games often (like me). He is on his computer a lot---writing (like me). He tends to be overly protective of his sibling (I have three brothers, they're all older, but I'm still rather protective of them).

• Sawako Kuronuma『Kimi ni Todoke

Like Sadako (nickname ~ ah heh), I'm extremely shy, yet open to friendships with my fellow classmates. I do admire a particular guy in my school for how extroverted and how true to himself that he is. I've noticed myself actually watching him just because I love his actions, it's not that I have a crush on him . . . it's truly that I wish I could be more like him (not wishing I could be a dude, don't go getting the wrong idea).

I'm pretty honest with others, even if I don't mean for my words to come out as bitter and spiteful.

A lot of people at school tend to stray away from me because I give off a weird vibe and am extremely quiet (I kid you not). I get picked on because of how silent I can be in a loud room by, not only the students, but the teachers as well. They believe me to be a depressed child who wants to commit suicide ~ which I don't believe in suicide nor cutting because I've a bit of a fear of blood and death, as well as pain.

Back to the official matter: Sawako and I share a TON of similarities. I'm rather dense when someone tells me that they dislike me, or say something offensive. It legitimately takes me over an hour just to understand what they were talking about (the same could be said about math, but . . . that takes me FOREVER to understand).

〜〜〜*〜〜〜

υοτε fοя τнε нεll of ιτ. (^ω^)