055.

I don't know where to start but here it is.

I was in grade 1 when I met my bestfriend. Well..more like...(ex-bestfriend) We were so happy that time that every little secret of us, we know.

When grade 3 came, a bitch get my bestfriend away from me. She stole her, she brainwashed my bestfriend which made myself lose her.

I'm didn't cry because I'm a badass bitch. Yeah, I really am. But inside,my heart was raging fire and I want to explode. But I said, there's nothing that's going to be new if I blurt out my feelings.

So I remained silent. I have many friends..I really have..but none of them is true to me.

Grade 5 came and everyone in our school was hating me. I know that. And I don't care.

Everyone was saying that 'I'm a bitch' 'I'm a hinder to the success of our school' 'I'm just a trash.'

But guess what?I'n famous as fuck. Funny right?

I have been hiding in my mask, I don't want anyone to know me. I don't want everyone to know my weakness....co'z my weakness is my bestfriend. Oh, ex-bestfriend.

When I was in grade 6, I was used to the gossips in our school. And as usual, I don't care.

Then one day, she came crying to me, but I gave her a cold shoulder. She said that she was back stabbed by her friend (the bitch who stole her from me) and that friend of her is just a plastic. Then she said "I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry for everything." Yep she said that.

But I said. "Don't be sorry, in fact I'm happy now. Thank you for leaving me and picking her over me because i realized that my life is fucked up when you came to me. If you had not been my bestfriend, I'm pretty sure I won't be this cold and expressionless."

We werw grade 6 when We had that conversation...and it's a full regret that I told her that.

I should have said that "It's okay,I'm here for you." Instead of saying those words.

Now we're in highschool and I can't see her because we were in the diff school.

I want to kill myself for being an idiot.

And by the way, if my ex bestfriend is reading this....

I just want to tell you that....

I love you so much. I'm the one who should be sorry for everything.

Very truly yours,

The introvert bitch