Stand up

My eyes rest on a wooden stick that is placed on the small counter. I don't think before I take it and point it at Jake.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I say in a deep low voice.

"Woah. Calm down tiger." He says with a nervous smile.

"Jake, are you there? Have you seen Y/N?" Mom shouts from the other side of the door.

I quickly throw away the stick and grab the bags. "We are here, Mom." I say with a fake smile as she opens the door.

Jake smiles at her too. "We were taking the luggage." He says, holding on to one side of a truck.

"Do that later. Now freshen up and eat your breakfast." She says opening the door wide and walking away.

A heavy silence sets in the room and makes me very uncomfortable. I run out the door, to my room, with the bags.

I enter the room to see Taemin still sleeping. I lock the door and keep the bags down.

I take my things and go to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower. I dress in a large oversized baby blue hoodie with white pants.

I get out of the bathroom and start drying my hair. I throw the towel on my chair and sit next to Taemin's sleeping body.

I smile at him and sit here looking at him. Thank goodness he wasn't awake or else this would have been awkward.

"Y/N! Taemin! Come on down! Breakfast is ready." Mom shouts loudly, waking up Taemin.

He slowly sits up and yawns. I throw his bag at him. "Get ready quickly, my sleeping beauty." I jest, walk out the door.

I run down and sit next to my mom, away from Jake. "Taemin just got up. I'll eat with hi ... her." I smile at them as they look at me.

"We will eat together." Dad says and pats my head. I smile widely.

"So, dad, Y/N finishes school this year, what is she going to do after that?" Jake asks, leaning back on his chair.

"I was thinking maybe you could join Jake's university." Dad says, looking hopefully at me.

I clear my throat. "Actually, next semester, we have a university program happening. I want to try out for that. It's in the southern part of the country, kinda far."

"Oh. Sounds good. Work hard on it!" Dad says, smiling widely at me.

Jake gives me a death stare and bites his lower lip. "You really have it planned out." He comments.

I smile at him and look down. Mom and dad talk about work and how life has been.

We talk for about twenty minutes and Taemin comes down in an outfit matching mine.

"Hey we have the same outfit!" I exclaim as he sits down.

He winks at me and smiles. "You wear it better."

"Absolute lie. You look so cute in it." I pinch his cheeks. Jake loudly clears his voice. I look at him. "Let's start eating then." I say in a cold tone.

Everyone agrees and greedily swallow the delicious pancakes. After breakfast, Taemin and I head to my room.

As soon as we are in, I lock the door and jump on the bed. "I am going to sleep." I say as I snuggle into the blanket.

"Me too." Taemin says getting on the other side. He moves closer to me.

I prop up my body on my shoulders and lean closer. I place my hands around his neck and place one of my legs over his hips.

I move up so that I am on top of him. He smirks at me. "Having problems sleeping Ms.Y/N?"

*gets nostalgic about this sentence because I used a similar line in my first FF 'Idols?'*

"Yes, Mr.Lee. Would you mind helping me?" I play along and grab his hair.

"Feisty, I see." He says flipping us over so that he was on top.

"You like it, Mr.Lee?" I ask biting my lower lip.

"Only because it's you." He replies and crashes his lips against mine. The kiss is thirsty and desperate.

*gets nostalgic again. Starts crying in the corner. "It feels like I wrote the FF just yesterday (for should I say, Yestoday?). My baby ~~" continues writing because I like where this scene is going.*