Mistletoe

After unpacking, we sit on her bed and look at our work.

"Hey Taemin? I am going for a walk around the garden, Okay?" I get up and adjust my clothes.

"Can I come with with you? I will be alone here." Taemin sits up and looks at me with puppy eyes.

I wasn't sure about this. I wanted some alone time so that I could just release my feelings in the dark garden shed. I hadn't forgotten the things that happened today morning.

I was just smiling through it because I didn't want to bring another person into this. But, I can't let her sit here alone.

"Okay. Come on!" I smile at her and head to the door. Taemin follows and locks the door once we are outside.

"Let's check in on Mina before going." I say as we head down the stairs.

"Yeah." She replies.

When we reach the floor, we check in and find Mina sleeping because she is tired. We head down.

"Taemin, why did you come to this school?" I ask as we walk through the entrance of the garden.

"At our old school, Mina's classmates used to bully her a lot. And this school has better facilities for students like her." She says, looking at the flowers around.

"Oh! I am sorry about that. Good thing you came here. The students are pretty good. But, there might be a few exceptions." I say as we walk.

"Woah! Is that ..." Taemin leans towards a plant.

I grab her by her hand and pull her towards me. Her body turns around and she crashes into me.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as our bodies slam together. Her face reddens and she quickly moves away.

"You were about to step on those flowers. Sorry!" I explain as she looks at me with curiosity.

"You have a pretty muscular chest. My soft one got squashed." I joke about the incident. "Flat. Must be a great comfort." I joke because I can't deny the electric shock that passed through my body when our bodies touched.

What is happening to me? Why do I like spending my time with her? I don't really like spending time with others.

"Huh?" She turns redder if that's possible.

"You have a kinda flat chest. That is so comfortable. Unlike mine. Ahh! These are so heavy." I smile at her.

"Oh yeah! Very comfortable." She giggles nervously. I smile at her cute actions.

We walk through the garden and reach the shed. "This is my second favourite place in the whole campus." I tell her.

"Which is your first?" She asks me.

"The theatre. I love acting." I say as we enter the shed.

"Have you acted in dramas then?" She looks at me with a sort of twinkle in her eyes.

Is it weird that I feel like spring when I look at her? What is wrong with me?

"No. I want to try this year. I am hoping that the recreation of scenes in the bathroom will help me." I laugh. She joins me and we look around the beautiful shed.

"I can see why you like this place." She exclaims as she walks around. I simply smile.

"Hey! Taemin!" I call her to stand next to me.

"What is it?" She asks me as she stands in front of me.

"Mistletoe!" I point at the place above us. "Want to kiss?" I pout at her, cutely.

She looks at me with wide eyes. We stand there quietly. I observe her.

She is taller than me and has broad shoulders. She could easily pass as a guy as well.

Her plum lips look so soft. Her eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

There was something about her that bugged me. But in a good way. What is happening to me?

Enjoying the story? Please vote and comment. Love you!
Cheonsa out. 😘😘