Need you

Once we get in, I hug Taemin tightly. "I am tired." I whine.

He smiles at me and runs his hand through my hair. He picks me up bridal style and walks towards his bed.

He places me on it gently and switches off the lights and locks the door.

I feel the mattress sink beside me as he gets on it and pulls the blanket over the both of us.

I turn over and cuddle with him and snuggle against his warm body. I can almost feel his smile.

He pats my head and kisses my forehead. I smile and close my eyes. It's been a long day.

.........

Next morning, I wake up early, an almost impossible incident for me. At around five o'clock in the morning, I open my eyes and slowly sit up.

I move my messed up hair to one side and sigh. I look towards the other side of the bed to see a sleeping beauty with makeup smudged all over his face.

I laugh at the comical sight. Well, I don't think I look any better. But Taemin definitely rocked this look more than me.

I try to get over his body to get off the bed. As I am hovering over him, I lose my balance and fall on him.

"Ouch." A raspy deep voice shouts. "What on earth are you doing at this time?"

"Uhmm. Sorry. I was just trying to get off." I say softly. I smile cheesy at him as our faces almost touch as I don't move from my position.

"Then do so. I want to sleep." He says and closes his eyes.

I giggle softly and get off him. I look in the mirror to see a complete mess.

I look like I had drunk sex with someone. My top was wrinkled and my eyeliner was all over the place.

I grab my towel, brush, clothes, etc., and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

I take a long shower and get ready for practice. We have practice the whole day today. I dress in an oversized floral shirt with peach pants.

I get out of the bathroom while drying my hair with the towel. Taemin was still sleeping.

I head to the study table and sit in front of my books. I really couldn't believe that my life had changed so much.

Maybe now someone would believe me and I'll be able to be safe from Jake. Since Taemin is coming home, he probably won't try anything.

I hope he doesn't. I really don't want to tell Taemin about this. What if he leaves me? What if he hates me after realising?

Should I tell him everything? Should I kept silent? It was really confusing.

I want to be honest with him but I am too scared that he will not feel the same way anymore.

I close my eyes and sigh. Did my life have to be this way? Did I have to be so .. scared?

Sorry that this is such a short update but to be honest, I did give you two eight hundred words chapters yesterday night so they make up for it.

Tell me how the story is going on. As soon as I finish this story, I will complete 'The Rhythm'.

I am not sure but I might start on 'The one' (Bang chan FF) while completing 'The Rhythm'.

That's the cover once again

That's the cover once again. While you are waiting for the updates, please check out my other works. I really appreciate your love and support.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.