Chapter 14: Jennifer (new author bitches)

Sadly, Big Bad Rhonda has become a stripper. I don't know what anyone ever did to deserve this horrendous situation. Even Hitler wasn't a bad enough person to deserve this. Blake took his sweet hunny Big Bad Rhonda to many strip clubs under the name Slut4TheMoney 69 to protect her identity.

I wish she went undercover literally because her ugly, fatass, cottage cheese lookin' self was completely out in the open. Blake drooled at the sight and he started fingering his asshole. Big Bad Rhonda, oops I mean Slut4TheMoney was too busy permanently blinding people so Blake had to get himself started. He accidentally did a little poo on his finger, but no worries he decided to have a moment with his gurl so he shoved it up her vagina. She already had AIDS so there was no worrying. While his finger was in the depths of her fat ass cunt that was stretched out from absorbing dead bodies (that's how she cleans up the crime scene), 20 pounds of weed dropped out. Blake was so pleased with Rhonda's cunt and it's super powers that his little penis slowly slithered out of his own asshole. Slut4TheMoney69 licked her greasy lips and slobbered all over his baby dick.