Chapter 10: Jessie

Mexicocaine was getting far too suspicious. They were wondering why America that had to be great again was slowly getting less and less populated. But the truth that stayed in America was that Blake and Rhonda had become fatter. Sure that doesn't so bad but if you knew them, it would be terrible. You see there's a life or death situation, this situation of them becoming fatter is a big fat death situation. Their already fucking fat, 300 pounds more, America is doomed.

Shit is about to go down and tbh no one's prepared.

Rhonda has come up with more creative ideas lately.

Some worse than others.

The first thing to worry about in her ideas is, cannibalism (I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong but you hoes know what I mean.)

What makes a person more powerful in America?

Wealth?

Or

More strength and the ability to have people fear you?

Rhonda thinks strength and fear is the way to go. And of course the only way to get strength is to eat other people's muscles right? Just eat them off and you'll earn them just like in a fucking video game or something.

The cannibalism has been going on for months now. The population has gotten lower because of that reason as well, just like Blake's pants. I swear they have sec each night. You can hear is from countries away! All you hear is the bounces of Rhonda and the moaning of Blake. (TMI? Nah. Just making reasons to go on in this lame ass story)

A/n sorry for the lack of updating!!! I mean we don't even have that many people reading this book anyways but wtf ever we know everyone is just waiting for the updates. Also I need more ideas to write about and fulfill your needs of laughter throughout this book. The book has been getting dry. There are some good lines but I need more ideas. Same for Jacey I'm sure. Please comment and give us some more ideas. Also so u guys think that we should involve a scene of Blake and Rhonda getting it on? (If you know what I'm hinting at 😏😏😏😉😉.) It would be from Rhonda's POV and that seems like a fun new way to write some of this book.

•IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE SPECIAL SCENE PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!!!•

PLEASE KEEP READING I PROMISE YOU WE WILL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING MORE OFTEN! AND THE STORY WILL CONTINUE TO GET BETTER! TRUST ME!

~Jessie