Chapter 11: Jacey (I think it's chapter 11)

Rhonda and Blake, there was no one crazier than them. They were the crazy couple. A few days ago they went on rampage.

(I can't spell sorry but you asshoes know what I mean)

Rhonda and Blake had gone over to marijuana central aka Mexico, and started eating people. As you heard in the last chapter, it was gruesome. Blood, guts, and dead bodies were everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!

Soon they came to a "lovely" girl named Riley's house. Rhonda and Blake licked their fat ass lips and charged (?) towards her. Well I mean as fast as they can charge because they fat as fuck.

They started farting on her and making her eat their poop. It was like some 2 girls 1 cup shit. But this time it was, 2 fat asses and 1 girl. The weird thing was that Riley seemed to enjoy it. I have no idea how. She was probs just a kinky ass girl.

Soon enough Rhonda and Blake got bored and just ate her. Because that's just how they were.

Word soon got out about their little rampage and nobody knew what was coming. Would people fight? Who knows, maybe people would join them. Guess you'll have to find out.

A/N

Like Jessie said, we don't know what you guys want. It would be great if you guys could comment your ideas on what should happen or what you would like to see. We would both really appreciate it. Thanks for reading check out our other books if you would like.

Jessie: Jacey write a smut lol. just do it it will be great lmao.