Did He Just Say That?!!?

Ello Carrots!

So I don't know how y'all like the no authors not at the beginning and stuff....anywhore....I'm posting again! :D I try to post within 0-3 days, no more, no less haha but I hope you like my frequent updating! <3

So...as some of you know...none of my family really knows about me having a wattpad, or being a pervert and reading a bunch of boyxboy ;) haha and whenever I try to write, they always interupt me! So of course I have to hide it from them cause my mom would freak if she saw what I wrote ;) haha and my family is kinda homophobic....I know you don't even have to say it...I wanna punch them in the throat everytime they say something offensive!

Like this one time (at band camp ;) jk I'm in orchestra) me and my sister got into an arguement and she was like "I wish you were a boy!" and i was like "That'd be so kool! Then I could be gay!" and she was like wtf?! and told my mom and she was like what? and I was like that's right bitches! if I were a boy I'd take it up the ass! haha not really like that but you know...

Anyways! ON WITH THE STORY!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

~Niall's POV~

I was laughing with Zayn and watched as he covered up his sexy body with clothes. He turned and looked at me while trying to put on his chinos. He smirked and winked.

"Like what you see blondy?" Really blondy? That's the best he has? I rolled my eyes and tried to hide the blush that made its way onto my face.

"Maybe, maybe not...you'll never know..." I said to him cheekily. He smirked and walked up to me making me back ul at the same time. I bumped into the wall and he put his hands on either side of my face I swallowed hard and looked everywhere but him. He grabbed my face and turned me so our eyes met. Deep blue meeting golden Brown. I blushed a deep red and he chuckled.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" He said and I scoffed.

"He Mr. Conceited! Just cause your obsessed with your image doesn't mean everyone else has to-" He cut me off by pressing his lips gently to mine. This wasn't like any of our other kisses we shared, it was soft and gentle, not heated and lustful. I pushed our bodies closer to each other and I felt him smile into the kiss. My hands found their way to his neck and he had one arm around my waist and the other on my cheek.

I pulled away slowly, keeping my hands around his neck. Wow he was a good kisser...he is still shirtless...I can see his tattoos. I groan and turn him around.

"Put a shirt on!" I yell and he laughs.

"Oh yeah...I enjoyed the kiss too by the way, thanks" He added and pulled on a black V neck (which didn't help at all). I pulled on some of his clothes that were kinda big on me and he pulled me with him down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and I was greeted by Lou staring daggers at me. I gave him a small smile and he looked away. Liam coughed awkbergly (awkwardly) and I looked up to meet a questioning look. I gave a small nod to tell them that it had worked, well I didnt really think this through. I didn't consider the possible factor of Louis hating me...

I grabbed Tarah and Liam's Arm and dragged them to the living room. Leaving Lou and Zayn in awkward silence.

"What the hell! You guise forgot to mention that he would hate me afterwards!" I yelled/whispered. I didn't want Lou to over hear us.

"Oh come on Leperchaun, I'm sure he doesn't hate you!" Tarah said. I just gave her a "really?" look and she smiled slightly.

"Oh so staring daggers at someone and wanting to kill them qualifies as love?! Where was I for that change?"