Give Your Heart A Break Part ll

~Niall’s POV~

He looked at me with his thinking face for a bit then shrugged.

“Ehm….only if you want to” He said. I don’t think I want to though…..cause like what if Lou starts liking him and then he knows we’re together, then he wouldn’t go after Zayn, or he’d hate me for like ever. Does that make sense?

“I don’t want to…only if it’s okay with you?” I wanted to know how he feels about our relationship. I grabbed his hand and looked up into his beautiful golden eyes. He gave me his gorgeous smile and nodded.

“I think we shouldn’t tell…..” I smiled but nodded and threw myself back onto the bed, with him shortly behind me. I had finally gotten that off of my chest, I didn’t want to like kiss him or something in front of the lads and him be like ‘what the fuck man?!’ Ya know? But now we were just cuddling together, both facing each other, my face in the crook of his neck kissing it at random and him with his head on mine and shivering every time I kissed him. This was the best it could get with us right here, this showed that we both didn’t want each other for just sex. I leaned in and kissed him sweetly, my eyes closing as soon as our lips touched. He kissed back just as sweet and we both pulled away, breathless.

He sat down and looked at me from the sofa, giving Haz the popcorn he had asked for. I swear if looks could kill, I’d be in a coffin already. This is how it has been today, Brody giving me dirty looks and right on cue, I felt a hand squeeze mine and I turned away from the death stare to my boyfriend. He gave me a sweet smile, but I knew he was pissed at Brody. He was just trying not to take it out on me. I smiled back at him and squeezed is hand back and started rubbing small circles on the back of his hand with my thumb.  I saw him relax a bit and I sighed in relief. I didn’t want Zayn to like kill someone. Haz was oblivious to the whole thing as were Li, T, Lou, and Anne. They were just watching TV. I just tuned out the death glares I was getting from Brody and the quick glances that Haz was giving me. I sighed heavily looking at the time, 15 after 11. Zayn and I had stayed in our room for about 15min after Haz and I had talked, just lying there, together. Well that was until Li came in and told us to get our “lazy asses” up and get out and go watch TV with everyone. Which in my opinion didn’t really help us and our “lazy asses” get active, well unless you count the walk from our room into the living room… I mean might as well have stayed in the room where there aren’t creepers that try to kill me with their eyes and people who were making me get butterflies in my stomach every time our eyes meet, even though I have a beautiful boyfriend right next to me. But noooo I had to stay here. I leaned in to whisper in Zayn’s ear, I felt him shiver from my breath hitting against his skin. Oh the things I wanted to do to him right now.

“I’m tired, imma head to bed, coming?” I mumbled to him softly. He nodded getting up with me and kissed Anne and Tarah on the cheek and giving the lads a hug, except Brody of course, who Zayn was royally pissed at. He just gave him a stern nod that could have meant so many things, but I was really too tired to even fucking care. Brody nodded back and Zayn went to go wait for me in the room, our room, and yes it was the room we had had sex in the earlier. I leaned in kissing T and Anne on the cheek like my boyfriend had just done moments ago. I gave Li and Lou tight hugs and when I got to Haz, all of us stopped moving, it was like they were waiting for Brody to attack me if I were to get too close to him, like something you’d see in movies. I could feel everyone’s eyes on me; I’m not sure if they knew, or if they could just feel the tension in the room. Fuck it. Fuck him (Brody). I pulled my Hazza in for a hug and a tight one at that, just like the one we had shared this morning, except he wasn’t crying and I wasn’t kissing his forehead. I felt him relax as soon as we touched, sparks flying through our bodies everywhere we touched, well I hope it was between OUR bodies and not just mine. Once we pulled away, everyone seemed to have let out the breath they were all holding, well except Brody, he just looked…..I don’t know like his usual face? I turned towards him and forced a smile and pulled him in for a hug as well. It was a short, stiff, and awkberg hug, but whatever, he was my best friend’s boyfriend, and I didn’t want our relationship to come apart because of some guy I couldn’t play nice with. I gave everyone a small wave before heading to our room and closed the door behind me and locking it. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I immediately smiled and leaned into his already bare chest. He leaned in and kissed my cheek slowly traveling down my neck. I moaned softly when he hit my sweet spot and pushed back against him making him let out a throaty groan. He grabbed my hips and sucked harder onto my neck making me push against him even more.