This Is Me Deal With It

My name is Angie. Angie Ricci. I'm seventeen years old; a senior in high school. Throughout all of my entire life, I hated drama. Drama is just so unnecessary and draws too much attention to those who never deserve it. Why can't everyone be happy and not cause unnecessary emotions on others? Why?

Well life is life, right? Sometimes it works for us, and sometimes, it just doesn't. For a girl who loathes drama with a passion, she sure did get a whole handful of it. It sucks, okay? I didn't ask for it, so why me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Everybody seems to be okay and live the life they all have oh so happily. Why can't I?

Most people think that living to the fullest is the way to go, but sometimes, life keeps building on great things, but the other forces prevent you from enjoying them to the fullest. When a secret becomes as large as mine, it becomes too difficult to accept that everything is going so well. It's so frustrating to see your life take off, but know that it's only a matter of time before it all crumbles away. Like a magic act, it'll all be gone. Everything.

I'm Angie. Angie Ricci. And I discovered that I only have exactly one hundred and eight days to live.

How's that for drama?