Chapter 22- The Aftermath

Collin's P.O.V.

Boys don't ever cry. Never. Not here anyway. Here we are suppose to be strong, soldiers.

So I'm not surprised by the shocked faces for people I see through my tears as I make my way down the street.

I stumble into "Aaron's Bar and Grill" and make my way towards the back of the place.

Bennett, or as we call him Ben, seems to be doing some work hours here.

"Collin are you okay man?" Ben asks me, throwing a dish towel over his arm.

I try to pull myself together, "Girl problems man. I've always got them."

Ben gives me a look, assuring me that he doesn't believe that this is just about girl problems. I NEVER get too torn up on breaking up with girls, but Katilynn was different.

What did she do to me?

"Give me a shot please." I say pulling out a 100 dollar bill and slamming it down on the counter. "And don't stop."

*******

Katilynn's P.O.V.

I can't see.

I can't breathe.

My tears and sobs escape me when my apartment door shuts.

My heart feels as if it's been ripped out of my chest. 

I hate him. Look at what he's done to me. This would have never happened back home.

"Katilynn." I hear a voice say outside my door.

I grab the glass vase sitting on my table as a sign of springtime and chuck it at the door. Flowers and all.

As i hear the glass shatter against the door, I hear a gasp from the other side.

"So it's true." says the person.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY!" I scream.

From crying to screaming, my throat feels like it's on fire.

"Okay. Katilynn, it's me, Alika. I just wanted to let you know that training is canceled for two weeks because of water damage and the lights need to be fixed. I'll come by some other time." Alika says.

I hear her foot steps walking away.

Tears are still pouring down my face and hands are numb.

Now I only have one thought running through my head.

Great. Now I have two whole weeks to suffer with my pain.

A.N.

Yes, I know. Short chapter, but this one was meant to be a short one. I'm trying to start up this story again, but I'm also writing a new one. I have the first chapter and I'm planning on posting it really soon:). Thank you guys for voting, reading, and commenting. Please continue!

<3hannah