Chapter Eleven- Her Story PART 2

When I walk in I see 4 rooms with doors.

"Is this some kind of maze?" I ask Collin once he's inside the building with me.

There was only a small little walkway that can barely fit Collin and I side by side.

"No. It just splits people into group on the things they want to learn. History to everything can be learned here. "

I nod.

"Can we go through the  door?" I ask.

"Sure... Why not?" Collin says as he walks to the 2nd door.

The two of us file into the room to see a man in his 30s sitting in a chair near a desk. The room looked exactly like the schoolroom I went to at 

"Hello Collin. Who is this young lady?" asks the man.

"Why does everyone know you?" I ask quietly.

Either he didn't hear me or he just pushed aside my question, because he continued to speak.

"Mr. Ross this is Katilynn Evans." Collin says smiling.

"Oh. Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss. Evans." says the man. "Please sit down."

I take a seat in a desk close to the front. Collin sits in the chair next to mine.

"So what would you like to learn?" Mr. Ross asks me.

"Um. Well, I guess the history and maybe some information about Trisha? How did she end up here? What made her want to help other people from The Theory?" I ask.

"Okay. Well Trisha came here after her 3 children weren't picked to carry on society and her husband died of some kind of illness. While she was going through a major depression/insanity stage, she stumbled upon the subway station that all new comers, including yourself, come to this place. When she got in the car and saw the key pad all the letters were attached. She typed in her first child's name into the keypad and the keypad and the car took off. Her son's name was Parker. When the car reached the entrance, she saw something she didn't expect. Others. Teens, soon to be adults, walked around this very place. People just like her children, alive. When she went to go find out who ran this place, she found someone about her age. I believe he was about a year older than her. She was 38 at that time. The man there took care of the place because his father actually found this place, even though sometimes Trisha claims that she found this place by herself."

"What was the man's name?" I ask.

"The man who founded this place or the man who was in charge when Trisha first arrived here?" Mr. Ross asks.

"The second guy." I say.

"Asher Evans." Mr. Ross says calmly. 

"Oh my god." I whisper.

Collin sits in his chair like he's ready to comfort me if I need it. 

"My father." I say.

Pieces started to come together. 

He knew about this place. When I was at home, my mom said that he knew about this place through his job. I had thought then that it was his government job, but I guess she was talking about this job. Working here.

"Uh, does Mr. Evans  still work here?" I ask.

"Occasionally he'll stop by just to check on how things are coming. Other than that, he remains a resident in the Theory with his wife." Mr. Ross responds. 

"Okay." I say, getting up. 

Collin stands up as well.

" I, er. Have to go. Thank you Mr. Ross." I say. Collin gestures for me to walk out first, but I flick my wrist giving his the signal 'I'll be there in 2 seconds'. 

Once Collin left, I turn back to face Mr. Ross, still sitting at his desk. 

"Excuse me." I say. "If you wouldn't mind, I have one other question." 

"Yes ma'am." Mr. Ross says, looking up at me.

"Did Trisha have a crush on my dad. I mean, before he left this life to live in the Theory with my mom?" I ask.

Mr. Ross sighed.

"Yes, she did." Mr. Ross said. "Everyone knew it too. He walked her around this place like she was the queen. She looked at him like a god or superman because he took her under his wing and gave her just enough love to reunite her with the world. He even gave her the position to be his co-manager too. I'll admit that Asher was a great guy, but when he met your mom on an occasional visit to the Theory, he changed. After about 8 months of knowing your mom, he publicly announced his departure with a hallow promise of returning every once and a while. With that he left, leaving Trisha broken once again and the responsibility of running the Remedy alone." 

He's kind of a jerk.

"Okay. Thanks." I say quickly, and turned around toward the door. 

"Miss. Evans?" Mr. Ross asks.

I pop my head in the door way. "Yes?" I respond.

"I heard you stepped in to save Collin in a fight." Mr. Ross says.

I blush.

"Hey, sometimes that kid needs to get his ass kicked. Don't forget that." Mr. Ross says with a smirk plastered on his face.

I smile. 

"Thanks again." I say walking out of the door. 

Collin P.O.V.

She's amazing.

She's unlike any other girl that walks these streets. 

I stare at the ground and smile.

Katilynn just fits here because she's smart, strong and brave. She just needs have one more thing. Me.

Some people say that there isn't such thing falling in love without knowing the person, but it seems like I've known her forever.

Seeing her is like me being blind and seeing for the first time.

When she walks out the door of the learning edifice, she smiles.

Naturally , I smile too.

A.N.

HEY! Okay. I haven't updated in a very long time. I'm sorry about that. I've just been busy and had major writers block. I hope you liked this chapter! I also hope you liked the little glimpse of Collin's point of view! In the next chapter it'll be back to Kaytilynn's though. Please Vote and Comment! Thank you!
<3 Hannah