Seven days

(This was an English project of mine. I just added more details.....and yes I made gay fanfiction for an English project. don't you dare judge me I had a good grade anyways)

____________

There has been a crime roaming around NewYork. A total of seventeen people have been either  brutally abused, raped or murdered, only four of the bodies have been discovered in one piece. Evidence has yet to be found leading to the killer.

A small crime investigation unit called the brooklyn-nine works along side the YCE. The york-crime establishment or most commonly known as the YCE is one of the main correction units near brooklyn.

Unfortunately the crime seemingly had a pause. No reports or signs of any action occured for about two months until January first.

A 21 year old woman, A 25 year woman, and their 7 year old adopted son has been victimized.

They were called over for an interview. These are the details.

__________

The first woman.
White haired, tall, russian. had several cuts and bruises on her body, she had difficulty speaking, theoretically from being gagged.

*information given:they were on a family date night, eventually going into an abandoned park as suggested by the other female. Bought some icecream. They woke up tied up and their son sitting awkwardly in the room untied with a man.

The second woman.
dark haired, average height, Japanese. bled to death.

*information collected:was going to propose.

The son.
Blonde, short, russian. Unharmed.

*information given:none.
_______

Investigation began. Evidence has been found in an old security camera along with a wallet and a passport.

The brooklyn-nine traced the owner of the passport. And that leads us to today. January 4th

_________

I was lazy I'M SORRY I already wrote this before (as said earlier) and trying to write it again is just a pain in the ass. I will try to work on it but just have this for now. I really wanna write more but god its difficult. No one really reads my shit anyways so its fine whatever thanks.