Sugar daddy 1

"You're getting married!?" The three exclaimed, Alexander chuckled with a slight blush, "yeah I am....I would be meeting him later too" "ooh~" the three teased "shut up" Alexander said cheeks flushed but further joining into the giggling of john, Hercules and lafayette.

____________

Alexander smiled at his flashback, but quickly dropping it as the car stopped, "well son, here you are" the father figure snapped him out of his trance, he nodded and hesitantly left the car.

They nodded at each other, as alexander turned slowly walked to the huge gate, there was a woman standing there waiting for alexander.

"You must be mr. Hamilton, please follow me sir"

"O-oh alright"

Alexander didn't want to admit it, but he was nervous as hell, he tried his best to seem confident.

"Sir, he's waiting in this room, is there anything else you need sir?"

"Uh n-no, thankyou"

The woman nodded and quickly left.

Alexander looked at the door, as disturbing thoughts fill his head,his nervousness taking over his body, his hand hovering above the door knob

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

He looked around the library, it was beautiful, books adorning the shelves, it looked like a room made entirely of books, it gave of a calming smell of paper and coffee.

He walked over to a random shelf and felt the spines of the books, as he was gazing he noticed a book that was out of place, the took it and flipped through the pages.

He walked around the library to find the right place for the book, eventually does and places the book in the middle of two other thick books.

"You know, you shouldn't mess with other people's things"

Alexander gasped and looked around frantically, then making eye contact with the other

They stared at each others eyes, his eyes were beautiful they were dark and serious yet calm, he had a straight posture, skin smooth and bright, he looked perfect, and this intimidated Alexander...

"Are you going to say something or are you just going to stare"

"Oh! Uh...I'm uh"

"Alexander hamilton, yes I am aware"

"Oh, well uhm"

The other grabbed alexanders chin delicately

"Why are you so tense?"

______

So this has been a draft for so long and I'm not in the mood to write *cough*busyplayingpokemon*cough*
So yeah I'll continue this some other time