My Kind Of Love;Chapter Five.

‘’Your locker’s are over there, you can both put your stuff in there now, erm it’ll save you time later.’’ Walking towards the way I just pointed I spoke to them.

They both followed me and when I craned my neck back to glance at them I saw them exchanging a long look. Damon sighted before walking faster to catch up to me.

‘’So when are we going to our first period then? Which, just you know, started a while ago.’’ Damon said in a light voice.

Waving my hand in the air I replied ‘’Oh, I’ll just show you around the school first so you won’t get lost later.’’

‘’Hate to burst your bubble princess, but I am pretty sure we walked through the whole school.’’

Narrowing my eyes I looked at my watch, noticing there was still half of the first period left. I needed to occupy them until the lesson ended and then I wouldn’t give a crap wherever they went. I couldn’t bribe them with cheerleaders work out since they didn’t start yet, or food but…

I whirred around and laid my hands on my hips before glancing at both of them ‘’Can you guys play anything?’’

Damon smirked and I interrupted before he finished whatever he was going to say ‘’A sport I mean, you ass.’’

They both nodded and mumbled ‘football’, typical.

‘’Okay, let’s go.’’ Were the last words I said over my shoulder before turning around and walking off in different direction to the one I was going before.

I heard someone fall into step beside me and peeking through my bangs, that fell into my eyes, proved it was Jason this time.

He sighted but didn’t say anything. After a little while I felt like someone was watching me, glancing around me I noticed that it was just us; Jason was next to me and Damon behind him. I noticed it was Jason who was ‘staring’ at me. I pursued my lips annoyed, ‘’Knock it off.’’

‘’Where are we going?’’

‘’To meet Gary, and found out if you’re any good at playing.’’

He opened his mouth to reply and this time I snapped ‘’Do you two mind shutting the hell up for a minute and stop moaning ? I’m actually doing you both a favour.’’

‘’We didn’t ask you for a damn favour did we? So stop acting like mother Teresa .’’ Jason said, frustration written all over his face.

I blinked before turning my expression emotionless. Turning around I strode towards the class we were supposed to be in. ‘’Okay, let’s go class then.’’

I heard Jason sigh before speeding up to catch up to me ‘’Wait, I didn’t mean it like that. I …’’ he trailed off. I didn’t fill in the gap just waited to hear what he said; eventually he just shut his mouth and followed me, walking slightly behind me next to Damon.

Our steps echoed all around us as everyone has been in their classes for their past thirty minutes. I walked to the door of our science lab and wrenched the door open.

Mr Lumber turned around his bushy eyebrows narrowed at the people who disrupted his explanation which he was writing out on the board and they narrowed even more when he saw me and I swear they were millimetres apart from touching each other. I shot him a sweet smile before walking off to my seat leaving the guys to his mercy about the seating plan.

‘’Ah, how nice of you to join us Ms Locke. Half an hour late but better than never. Isn’t it?’’ He said, his voice mocking.

I shrugged not giving him an answer. His gaze switched to the guys and back to me. His eyebrows straightened back to how they usually were, like a crooked arrow if you ask me.