My Kind Of Love;Chapter Four.

Sorry for the late upload, been having too many exams lately -_-. Had to study my arse off. But read on now ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to someone bouncing up and down on my back, I groaned swatting my hand behind me to get the person off me.

''Get the hell off.'' I mumbled, my voice still laced with sleep.

''Nope,'' Melissa said popping the 'p' ''wake up, or I'll squash you.''

''I'll pay you. Beside's how did you get in?''

''Nope. Those two oppened the door.'' I opened my eyes enough to see her jerking her thumb towards the brothers who were now entering the room.

''This is an ungodly hour to wake someone up you know.''

Melissa laughed ''Girlfriend, its ten.. at night.''

That caught my attention,raising my self onto my elbows I looked around , realizing I was lying on the couch in the living room. ''Man, didn't I go upstairs?'' I muttered.

'' Nuh uh, you passed out here when we walked in and I was such a sweetheart not to wake you up'' Damon said cheerfully, from the other couch he was sprawled on with Justin next to him.

Jason snorted but didn't say anything to what Damon said. I raised an eyebrow suspiciously at Damon who just smiled at me. Yea, I am not believing he wasn't thinking about doing anything while I slept here. I squinted at the clock above the TV, it was little past ten, I pushed myself up and walked towards the stairs leaving them behind me to talk.

I reached my room and I walked straight into my en suite to wash my face, at times like this I was seriously happy I didn't bother with make-up as it would smear on my face, right now only my eyeliner looked bit smudgy but that was hadly noticeable and I could fix it in no time. Washing my face I dried it with towel making sure I got my whole of mascara off.

I walked into my closet pulling out sweatpants and a grey jumper. I pulled the clothes I was wearing off me and changed into the clothes I just pulled out. I run my fingers through my hair sorting out the knots it tied into.

After feeling refreshed a grumble from my stomach got my attention and I realised I haven't ate anything since the pizza with the guys. Grabbing my iPhone and my blue earphones I went downstairs.

They were all sitting on the couch talking, Melissa sitting between the guys talking to both of them at once, walking into kitchen I thought about what to eat. I didn’t feel like ordering so I thought about my cooking skills, I could cook but nothing really fancy or impressive. I checked the fridge that was packed due to the arrival of the guys. Grabbing egg's I made my way towards the counter that was in middle of the room.Our kitchen was one of those you see in the magazines all glossy and steel, a counter on three sides of the room and a counter in middle of the kitchen, which was usually used as a dinner table.Picking a frying pan from the cabinets I put it on the gas stove and turned on the fire, pouring bit of oil in I waited till the oil heated before cracking the egg's and pouring them in. While waiting I grabbed my iPhone and scrolled through my music , feeling bit restless I wanted something energetic to put on, something which would make me move around. I found Starships by Nicki Minaj and put it on. I turned back to my eggs, and flipped them over while waiting for them to cook I sang to my favourite part's of the song and danced a bit, well not dancing as much as shaking my hips and raising my hands above my head twirling in the same place.

I raised my voice to match the beat's that got louder, and joined the lyrics which poured out of my Iphone ‘’Now everybody let me hear you say ray ray ray, now spend all your money 'cause they pay pay pay and if you're a G, you a G,G,G! –‘’