My Kind Of Love;Chapter Two.

I crossed my arms over my chest before glaring at my mother,which was pointless as she was looking down frowning at her phone.

''Yes, I did. But can I finally know what is going on? As it seems like I am the last one to know what is going on.''

''Didn't the boys tell you yet?''

''Tell me what mum! I just met them both like five minutes ago and I thought they were breaking in or murderers because that's the kind of conclusion you jump at when your home alone and suddenly you see two guys in your house!.'' I said that last point with an exasparated sigh.

At last my mum looked up at me, looking a bit annoyed. But hey, that makes two of us now.

''Rose, don't be such a drama queen you do realise no one would dare to break in here, with such a security your dad has all over the place.''

I started fuming '' I am not a drama queen, and what the hell did you think I was going to think ?! Let me guess? Something along the lines 'we got guests ? Make them feel welcomed?!' I am not a freaking psychic.''

''Rose.'' my mum started.

''No,mum! You know what ? I'd probably get more information from the wall then you.''

She raised an eyebrow. Some people might not get what she means by raising an eyebrow but for me its crystal clear. It's like she's saying ''Care to elaborate on that statement'' just using her facial expression. Which is kind of stupid as people that don't live with her don't know what she means.

'And she's a judge, meeting random people on daily basis'

'' I asked what is going on and all you do is start an argument with me which will eventually end up with me looking for a lawyer'' I blurted out annoyed.

I heard a slight chuckle behind me. That guy is seriously not helping his case.

'Alright. I don't want to argue with you how about you show them your room and we'll talk about this later, prefferably tomorrow?''

I pulled a chair away from the sleek black breakfast table, and started to settle myself down.

After sitting down,crossing my legs over and resting my chin on my hands I carried on with the conversation.

''How about you tell me now.''

She blew out big breath before saying '' Jason and Damon will be living with us for a while,I owe it to their mother.''

''Okay then.'' I replied jumping off my seat.

''Let's go boys and see your room.'' I said turning to them while winking.

Damon laughed before saying ''Trying to get in my bed already babe ?''

I casually shrugged before replying ' Even if you would be begginng it, I wouldn't get it on with you.'' I said smirking slightly while narrowing my eyes at him.

''Rose !''

I casually waved, my hand without turning around to face my mother ''Well, it had to be said Mum.'' Looking at the boys I beckoned them to follow me.

I walked off without checking if they were walking behind me, if they wanted to find their room they better follow me. I heard steps behind me but didn't bother turning around. As I started to climb up the stairs I looked over my shoulder noticing that Jason was behind me and Damon behind him. I was glad it was Jason as I was getting a vibe that Jason was the shy one while Damon was the womanizer, so I was pretty sure he'd be staring at my ass as I would be going up.