World War Two 1943 July 30th

World War Two 1943  July 30th

            It had been three days since he had made love to Rosemary for the first time. His chest swelled with love and admiration for Rosemary much more than before.

            He had felt sorry for the blood being spilt in the midst of their love making and after he offered to help her clean it up, but when he washed her thighs with a wet cloth and saw the reaction on her face, he ended up making love to her again in the bathtub.

            Letting out a deep breath he scratched the back of his head. I really have become a pervert.

            “Feeling okay?” Rosemary asked as she placed a freshly made meat pie in front of him on the dining table. The rich smell wafted up to his nose; inhaling deeply he let out a breath.

            “Ja, I'm fine. But are you alright? You don't hurt anyvhere?”

            Rosemary let out an irritated breath before putting her hands on her hips and looked at him with narrowed eyes. “Yes, Acelin. I'm just fine. How many times do you plan to ask me that same darn question hmmm?”

            Acelin was soon overcome with laughter; he rested the back of his hand to his lips to hide his smile while his shoulders shook slightly.

            Rosemary gasped at him. “Oh my God you're laughing at me.”

            He shook his head as he tried to relax but the words that she had just said reminded him of when he first laughed and her reaction was just the same then as it was now. But just the reminder made him burst out laughing.

            She threw a napkin at him and it landed on his face.

            “I'm sorry, I'm sorry,” he said as he removed the napkin from his face and looked at her with a smile. “But you reminded me of something like this vhen ve first met fourteen years ago.”

            By the tilt of her head, and confusion in her green eyes he could tell that she had no idea what he was talking about.

            “Remember? Fourteen years ago vhen I first laughed und you thought I vas laughing at you? You said almost the exact same thing to me then.”

            Her eyes flashed with a light of remembering it. “Oh yeah, now I do. And if I remember right you laughed because I was slightly freaking out that people where calling me an angel since my last name is Hemmil,” she laughed. “Oh boy I used to freak out so easily because of little things like that.”

            Acelin watched her from his seat. Her long sleeves were rolled up passed her elbows, a plain black apron was tide around her waist and neck so nothing would dirty her skirt and shirt while she was cooking. Her hair, that he loved to caress, was tied back into a pony tail, making her look slightly younger than she was.

            “Do they still call you that?” he asked staying put as he watched her intently.

            Her laughter died and she blinked while looking at him. “Hmmm? Do they still call me what?”

            “You know what I mean,” he spoke softly as his gaze slowly darkened with a combination of lust and love.

            Rosemary caught on to his meaning and turned to give him the view of her back as she looked out the large kitchen window. “I-I don't know what you’re talking about.”