August the 7th 1934 - Hitler becomes Germany's Fuhrer.

            Five years had passed since the Himmel family had taken Acelin in. During that time he let his hair grow longer to the point where it reached the nape of his neck. And he had become much taller than the boys of his school. He was now fifteen and yet seemed to have grown to five foot six and still it didn't seem to stop. He worked part time with Sam in the wood working plant nearby. But now things had begun to change. Hitler had just been announced as the new Fuhrer. He ordered recruits to begin training for future soldiers.

            Acelin shook his head at that. He heard that Hitler was even looking for boys who were his age. He had thought about it but decided to not talk about it aloud. As he walked along the fields towards his home, his blue eyes would always drift over to his uncle's house, yet he hadn't seen him in five years. When he moved in with the Himmel family he had been terrified that his uncle would come and try to drag him back. Even now he still had nightmares of it happening, and because of those dreaded nightmares he continued the habit of sleeping next to Rosemary.

            He sighed at the thought.

            Every night he was in heaven, sleeping at her side. There would even be times when they would sleep in each other arms. Oh how he wished he could just freeze time, so they would never have to see those moments end - but that was just wishful thinking on his part.

            “Acelin!” Rosemary called from the back porch. “Emily wants to know if you'd like to join us for a walk in the fields.”

            He turned to see Rosemary running over to him, her summers dress pulled up past her knees so she wouldn't trip and fall down.

            A smile broke across his face when she didn't stop and jumped into his arms, hugging him.  He caught her and spun around in a circle gradually slowing down but not letting go. He didn't want to let go; he just wanted to hold her to him.

            Rosemary had grown exponentially over the five long years. Her blond hair had grown just passed her shoulders and was gradually getting darker, but her bright green eyes remained the same rich green reminding him of new leaf buds growing on a tree, or grass after a long winter frost. He was glad that those eyes would remain like that forever.

            The rest of her body had changed. She was taller and a bit thinner than when they first met. Her body was showing signs of puberty with more defined hips and her breasts that were beginning to swell. She was something to enjoy while watching her grow.

            “So do you want to come and join us Acelin?”

            He kissed her cheek and whispered lightly in her ear. “Ja, I do vant to come along.”

            Rosemary blushed and since they where so close he could feel the chill run down her body. In an odd ways he liked it when she reacted like that towards him.

            “Acelin you can be so strange sometimes.”

            He just smiled and slowly put her down. “Ja I know, but that's because I'm a boy that's vhy. Ve as men are different then you as voman...” he let his hand rest on her cheek. His eyes watched hers as she blinked in confusion. She was still so childlike. At times when she would ask him a question her head would tilt to the side, making her look more adorable than before. These small things would make his body grow stiff at the sight.

            He had dealt with it for five years and for at least three of those years he never understood why he would become like that, until he had gone to a doctor for an exam. Rosemary had hugged him before he went into the office so his body had become stiff. He asked the doctor for a moment and the doctor agreed. When it had passed he asked the doctor about it and was told that it was a good sign.