chasing lacey north

Welcome to Nanowrimo Promotions!

For the entire month of July, we will be picking selected Camp Nanowrimo (July) entries to feature in this book. We'll be featuring one book per day.

So if you have a book that you're writing for the month of July, please inbox or message us and we'll add it to our reading list. We will definitely check all recommendations out, but we apologise beforehand if we're not able to recommend all nanowrimo novels, since there are only 31 days in July.

Without further ado, here's our first recommended camp nanowrimo novel for the month of July:

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A S I N G   L A C E Y   N O R T H

by Lydiarse

Drew always thought that to chase somebody was to unwantedly pursue them with malicious intent. He can count the number of times he has been chased:

one: when he wouldn't go to bed and his mother chased him into his pyjamas.

two: when a bully in the year above had it in for him.

three: . . . another time he wouldn't go to bed.

four: when the neighbour's dog wanted him dead.

five-eleven: yeah, he really hated going to bed.

Drew doesn't do chasing. He can't run and can rarely be bothered to sustain a race, but Lacey's back in the country. She may be six hundred miles from home but she's back, and Drew will be damned if he doesn't try to find her - no malice intended. One problem: without her number, all he has to go off are her sporadic tweets. It's a challenge he's willing to take, as he brings 'following' to a whole new level.

click the external link to read >>>