Reborn as a cat.

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR except Tanaka Arisu.

Warning: Cursing involved.

A/N: This is not my first fanfic. My other fanfiction of KHR is on Fanfiction.net. Its called 'Reborned as Miss Sparkle's twin'.Go ahead and check it out. My original story is here in Wattpad, story title is Elena. Feel free to check it out too.

Arisu Pov

A normal day at school and a normal life of a normal girl.

Everything seems normal, other than the fact of being hit by a bus.

Yes. You heard me. I got hit by a fucking bus. Fucking perfect isn't it?

No. I refuse to fucking die. I have fucking goals and dreams to fulfil. I didn't get a chance to fall in love, get married and have kids.

Why is the world so unfair? I don't know, ask god. Just scream towards the sky asking him 'why is this world so unfair' though he'll probably not answer you.

And the world is indeed unfair. It's cruel, selfish and corrupted. Don't all of you agree?

And I am not a happy kitten right now. Yes. I am a fucking kitten.

Rawr. Fear me. Bow down to me you peasants.

Ask me how the hell did I get into this situation?

Five words.

I. Do. Not. Fucking. Know.

I just woke up to whatever slumber I was having and Whoop-dee-doo! I magically transformed into a fucking kitten!

Suprise! Are you suprised? No? Darn.

And now you must be wondering, where the fuck am I?

I shall answer that question with the scream of a certain someone.

"HIIEE!"

So, have you guessed it? No? Yes?

If your answer is 'someone who's got a manly scream', you're close. But not close enough.

It's Sawada Tsuna-fucking-yoshi. The person who screams like a girl and has feminine features.

I swear he is able to crossdress easily with makeup and a wig. Like seriously. Who thought Tsuna was a girl when you first saw him? Please raise your hand.

On second thought, I can't see you. So just scream out "FEMININE TSUNA!"

Wait a second. I can't hear you too. You know what. Fuck this shit.

Anyway, have I introduced myself yet? No?

Well. First of all, my name is Tanaka Arisu. Or Alice in English. Whichever you want to call me, it depends on you.

I was 19 before I died and was secretly an Otaku. Favourite anime? Katekyo Hitman Reborn, also known as, KHR.

I am known as Shiro in this world because of my white fur and bad naming sense of Sawada Iemitsu.

That's right. He fucking named me. The almighty kitten of doom. His worst fucking fear. I shall make his life a nightmare!

Beware Sawada Iemitsu! For I, Tanaka Arisu is rising from the shadows to make your life a pain in the ass!

Muahahahahahahaha-hah! Hah! Ugh. Hairball. Disgusting as shit. Now where was I? Oh right.

Muahahahahahaha! Oh. I almost forgot to mention that anyone who are on friendly terms with Tsuna are able to understand me.

And seriously. I can see an orange aura around Tsuna all the time. And yellow for Nana. Must be their flames. Useful? Indeed.

Me? Well, I looked into a mirror once but I can't see my aura in it. Maybe it doesn't work on myself.

Which makes it difficult because I will never know what kind of flame I would ever had. I mean. Who doesn't want to know what kind of flames they have, right? Agreed? Agreed.

Tsuna is now 5 years old. About time for Vongola Nono to visit. I better be prepared for the arrival of the old man and Sawada Ie-fucking-mitsu.

They are gonna get one hell of a shock when they hear me talk to them. Especially Iemitsu.

Well. When he was naming me, he was in Italy and was on the damn phone. So I'll be able to send him to the hospital with a small heart attack. That was the plan.

But I doubt that would happen. And even if Nana told him that I could talk, he just brushed it off as a simple joke or a tactic to get him home.

Such an ass.

Indeed he is.

Chapter End.

Did you enjoyed it? Hope you did! I'll update as soon as possible.

Question: Which country are you from? I'm from Singapore!