4. fmk.

It didn't take long for word about how Sarah beat up Oscar in the cafeteria to spread all the way to the principal. The meeting was dreadful but being a good person and student gave its reward since she was let off with a warning only. Even if the principal would never admit it, he most likely thought the same thing everyone did when they heard about the fight: Oscar probably deserved it.

"Well, that was awful." Sarah exhaled once she met up with Arya and Katherine. "How do people put up with that? Like, why would you choose to be a bad student and have a meeting with prinicpal Jackson? His eyes are like hawks, okay, they stare right into my soul." She finished and then pointed two fingers at her own eyes.

"You're exaggerating." Katherine laughed and nudged the side of her body with her own. "I've been in there a few times. He's not that bad."

"Have I not raised you good enough? You shouldn't be in there at all." Sarah whispered and smacked the back of Katherine's head lightly.

"You know you can talk to the principal about things other than bad grades and behaviour, right?" Arya raised one eyebrow and folded her arms together.

"Of course I know that."

"I wouldn't trust her." Gabriel suddenly joined them by squeezing inbetween Sarah and Katherine and throwing an arm around Sarah's shoulders. "She thought that Belle and the beast's relationship in Beauty and the Beast was the stockholm syndrome. Clearly she ain't that clever."

"Isn't it?" Katherine asked while Sarah turned her head to give him a death glare. Unlike most people, he just smirked back at her, challenging her.

"No, it's the lima syndrome." Arya answered but then smacked Sarah's arm. "You didn't know that?"

"Of course I knew that!" Sarah whined. "I just blurted the stockholm syndrome out because other people are imbeciles who refer to them as that all the time. It's not my fault other people refuse to look up facts." She joked and feigned nonchalance.

"Dude..." Jason, Gabriel's closest friend, panted as he seemed to have been jogging after them. "If you ditch me one more time without warning for Vazquez, I'm gonna kill you."

"Aw, how cute." Sarah said ironically as she grinned at Gabriel. She then wiggled out of his grasp and backed a few steps so she walked alongside Jason. "'Sup?"

"The roof." Jason sheepishly smiled, making her inhale deeply and roll her eyes.

"Right, you're that guy. Gabi told me about that. Technically, the ceiling is what's up." She corrected him annoyingly.

"Oh my god!" All three in front of them exclaimed and leaned their heads back. Sarah snorted as her mission to be extra annoying succeeded. Jason only stared at her in awe.

"I am so in love with you." He joked and tried to slap her hand away when she ruffled his dirty blonde hair. "Wait, did you just call him Gabi? Not even I have a nickname for him."

"You don't call him Gabe? I thought that was a common nickname for Gabriel." Sarah frowned. Her expression made it seem like her world had ended because Jason didn't have a nickname for his best friend.

"Exactly. Common." Jason shrugged and pursed his lips, widening his eyes in what he thought was realization. "Oh, are you the one he's secretly screwing?!"

The group of three at the front stopped dead in their tracks and since the two at the back didn't notice in time, they smashed right into them. Jason covered his mouth with his hand and Sarah crossed her arms together and pushed her tongue behind the back of her bottom teeth as she watched Gabriel turn around and form his words.