Chapter 12

"Lexi, come down, I think I've found it" Logan said in my ear piece. Fury and I have been riding for about an hour, though it would have been nicer if it were for longer. I landed beside the Nemesis and Logan hopped out along with Felix "isn't someone staying with Louis" I asked. Logan nodded "Felix can you please have Louis's back, please" Logan begged. Louis nodded and retreated back to the van.

Logan either wanted privacy or wanted support, last time we went after something like this Logan felt as though he had been weak, he may want to prove him self with the least help possible. Logan hopped on Fury "over there, that big rock, go down to the waters edge" Logan ordered. Fury took to the sky and we were by the rock in a out five seconds.

We hovered above the water, white spray hitting our backs "so where from here, bloodhound" I asked. Logan dared to smirk and pointed down "we have to swim" he answered. I looked down and shivered, I used to like swimming but certain things like almost drowning every time I'm on a quest makes it unpleasant "do we have to" I whined.

Logan gave me a glare and I hung my head "fine, Fury stay with the Nemesis, I'll whistle if I need you" I huffed. Fury nodded and I jumped down. Logan was by my side and held my hand leading me down.

I felt my lungs getting smaller as we went deeper, my feet hit the ocean floor. The darkness made it even harder to see through the salt water but I felt Logan remove his hand and place it somewhere, a blue light appeared and sucked us in.

"Oooh, shiiit" I yelled when I could finally get air, we skidded on our asses like a water slide. Winding down in pure darkness sucked, I clicked my fingers and they sparked up with lightning "this sucks" I yelled as we took a harsh left turn. I smacked my head on the wall "Logan, slow, us, down" I screamed when we took an almost nosedive downwards.

Logan held out his hands, fingers fully extended and eyes superglued shut, we slowed down a bit but it speed up again "I'm sorry, it's too hard, but I think there's a-" and before he could finished we were re submerged.

The cold I think was the worst, the water froze with out remorse. My lungs tightened even further than before, I got to the surface of the water shivering like mad. I rose up out of the water and hovered above it "Logan, Logan where are you" I chattered.

I saw my surroundings, we were in a hall sized room covered in dark blue walls that were glossy like glass reached metres above the roof. Logan sat on a beach made of a grounded up version of the walls. I glided over and landed with a thud "note to self, must work on landing" I said quietly. Logan smiled and quickly hugged me "I thought you died" he grinned. I laughed and looked at him "Logan please, have a little faith" I grinned. He nodded and looked around.

He had a look of confusion that Kelsey would get when she couldn't grow something and now I felt really bad "what's wrong" I asked quietly while pulling away "I don't feel the weapon any more, I lost my hold on it" he answered. I stood up and looked around "I can't see a thing" I whispered loudly. I clicked my fingers and my hands lit up with the cold light of lightning "that's better" I smiled. Logan stood next to me and looked around "how about now water boy" I pushed cause I wasn't going to be stuck in here with Logan till we have to kill ourselves.

I walked to the water and got an evil feeling at the bottom of my gut "is here something in the water" I asked nervously. He shrugged and followed my gaze at the water "I'm really hoping it isn't Ariel" I shuddered, still feeling the cold in my clothes "yeah I don't think Ariel is swimming today" Logan said while reaching for his Sage.

Before I could react a tentacle wrapped around my arm and pulled me under. I reached for any knife I kept hidden but the beasts made sure my hands couldn't reach for nothing. I struggled till a shot of pain filled my mind and body.

The pain spread across my body till my head burnt, I then heard a loud chattering around me. Like dolphin noises amplified and put in an higher pitch and throughout all of this I was losing air drastically and the water pressure was messing with my mind. I could literally feel my brain being squeezed into a grape.

My eyes burnt to the point that I couldn't see a thing which helped when I didn't know I was unconscious.

I coughed up half the ocean as I awoke, Logan patted my back softly, helping me cough up the salt water. My body ached with pain "stupid Ursula" I coughed. Logan laughed and helped me up "are you ok" he asked slowly. I nodded and looked around and I saw Logan "wow" is all I could say.

Logan had grown at least two inches, he was cute before but now he was stunning. Nicer tan but his eyes were exactly the same. His hair lightened up into a light brown, his clothes had changed into I think roman armour but instead of a red cape it was ocean blue, the polished silver gave him a godly appearance "how long was I out and what have you done with water boy" I said slightly worried. He laughed and waved the trident I saw in my dream "I got a little makeover" he grinned. I nodded and stood up "you don't say, um and about getting out of here" I asked and he looked at the dilemma "I haven't figured that one out, no matter how much it pains me to say it I think we need a stupid idea" Logan huffed.

I still couldn't get used to the new Logan but the tone in his voice was the same he always gives me. I looked around and had and idea "you got your idea face on" Logan huffed. I spun around and glared at him "I don't have an idea face" I yelled in a warning tone. He retreated but I knew he thought he was right.

I ran to the wall and knocked it like a door "I hope Fury can hear me from down here" I said while whistling as loud as I possible could but nothing happened "well I got nothing" I said in annoyance. Logan patted my shoulder "it's ok, probably better for us anyways" he shrugged. I nodded and looked at the water, it was even darker but this time it was like black ink was swirling in it "um let me guess, trident plus evil monster equals liquid shadows" I asked he nodded and I laughed.

We were stuck in here but at least I'll go crazy "Lexi are you alright" Logan asked sincerely. I nodded and turned around "of coarse I am, I'm stuck down here without any one else to help cause your too prideful and didn't want Felix" I grinned in anger.

Logan stepped forward with his fists clenched tight "you think thats why I only wanted you here, I wanted time alone with you, we needed time alone" Logan yelled I shook my head and looked at him "to what grieve for Kelsey, accept that's she's gone forever, I've done it all before, when my parents died I cried my self to sleep knowing they won't ever comfort me again, Neil my only family doesn't know where I am, Kelsey is dead and I can't grieve cause I lost my ability to cry a long time ago and because I don't believe she's dead" I yelled in pure and utter anger.

I rose from the ground "if you've given up on her that's your fault but I'm not, now get us out" I screamed. Logan looked up at me "you don't understand this, when you went under she told me what it takes to get the weapons, a sacrifice was the only way to kill that thing, she jumped knowing she won't come back" Logan yelled back. I landed and looked at him in the eyes "she's really gone huh" I asked quietly. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me as I crumbled to the floor but no matter how much I tried a tear never shed.

AN: just thought I should update cause, why not. Thanks you my lovely readers, I NEED to know what you think cause I plan to completely edit the book, thanks a see ya's soon