Chapter 9

AN: do this is Chapter nine if this book id like to hear from you guys so if your reading this please share, vote, comment anything to help does. If I get more reads and or comments I will vote and comment and follow you if I don't already, seems fair, it's not a bribe cause I know you genially are good writers oh and shout outs please message thanks and enjoy.

I stamped my foot and looked at Logan "if Fury could he would, I'm jumping" I said sternly, before Logan could react, I jumped, I turned side ways my back facing he ground and I expanded my fingers, I hovered centre meters above the ground "Fury, a little help here" I asked.

Fury flipped his tail beneath me and I was catapulted onto his back "thank you, see Logan, my plans always work, kinda" I said still stunned on what I had just pulled off. Lewis's jaw dropped "your nuts" he finally spat out "get used to it" I yelled at him.

Now I'm on Fury I need a plan, I looked as the van sunk a bit further "Kelsey does the book say anything about this" I asked, she shook her head and I nodded. Come on my dreams have to have something that I can use. I thought over and over and got an idea "the earth guardian I dreamt of could control rocks, maybe this is a test, Kelsey it's your call, let me do a stupid plan on the chance that I'm right or I might be able to get Fury to tow Nemesis" I yelled. Kelsey's eye shot with fear of such decisions but she nodded "don't kill your self" she yelled.

I nodded and smiled "Fury, land" I ordered. He did as I said and Logan slapped his head "you plan was to kill your self, good one" he scolded. I shook my head slowly getting angry. Fury and I sank quicker than the Nemesis "here, incase you need to talk to us" Louis said while chucking me something, it was a Bluetooth head set that business men would use. I placed it on my ear and nodded as I sunk deeper, Fury's head and tail now sticking up, me waist deep in sand.

"Fury hold your breath" I said softly

"You know Lexi, if we survive, I'm gonna kill you" Fury yelled as his head went under. I felt Fury fall away from me.

I was shoulder deep in sand and that was after Logan insisted I'd grab a vine, but I refused, Fury survived and I now I will to. The Nemesis was now half way under, the door was shut but I could hear my friends scold me on my stupidity "I swear I will throw this thing away if you all don't shut up" I yelled. They all went deathly quiet as my mouth was covered in sand.

I closed my eyes as I was sucked under, I landed feet first in a tunnel, light streamed through from an unknown source, I could see the rubber tyres of the Nemesis and smiled as Fury let me hop on his back "Fury could you please fire at the sand" I asked. He did just that and we flew out of the way as the van fell.

Logan starred at me with pure and utter anger "told you it would work" I said with an idiotic grin. He looked away and walked out of the caravan door, "what, it work right" I said but he never acknowledged. I walked to Kelsey and she shook her head "don't worry about it, he'll cool down" Kelsey assured.

I nodded and jumped off Fury "I'm gonna stay with the caravan" I said, Fury licked my face and nipped my fingers "ok, but don't you think for one second that your not gonna pay, my ears still have sand in them" Fury said and I laughed.

I went inside the caravan and Louis, Kelsey and Logan walked in front. I started to feel guilty about Logan being so angry, but I've done stuff like this all the time, like when he visited last month. A monster attacked us and I let a giant snake eat me so I could kill it from the inside out since the skin was made of metal. I don't know what got into him but I'm sure it'll be ok. I got in the drivers seat, Felix next to me eating a bowel of Cheerios.

I hit the gas and followed my friends, Felix stared at me dumbfounded "how did you know that would work" he asked "I don't know, I knew if I was right it would work out" I shrugged. He starred at me like I was completely and utterly out of my mind "and if you were wrong" Felix pushed.

I gripped the steering wheel tighter "ok I get it, everyone was right, I'm reckless and probably will get my self killed, are you happy" I yelled. The lights flickered till I calmed down "this is cause of Logan huh" Felix figured out "Logan knows how I am, I'm a think and do person, I think of a stupid plan and do it. Not my fault if Logan's whining about it" I said slowly.

We had a moment of silence till a scurrying took our attention. It was in the walls, Kelsey, Logan and Louis continued to walk. I still had my ear piece in "Felix does Louis have an ear piece" I asked, frantic slowly over coming my voice "yeah he does why" at that moment I pressed a button and heard Louis "Louis, are you close cause I think we have company" I said, he turned around and nodded "yeah it should be just ahead" he answered.

A rumbling shook the entire tunnel, Felix turned around and his eyes widened "Lexi, water, a lot of water" he stuttered. As if reading my mind Fury jumped off the roof and the trio hopped on. I stomped on the gas and we propelled forward trying to out run a mass of water.