Chapter 10:A Party Late At Night:Part 3:Stuff Hits The Paper Fan

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective:Louis

  The crew,a bit dazed,and I dash down the halls,getting closer to Sally's screams.And when we do,we're treated to a sight that is anything but a treat.

  The walls are bleeding red lines of blood as a mangled ghost boy is dragging his fingernails,made of ice,along the walls.And in front of him,shocked and inching back from his presence,is Sally.

  Guess what I scream next?Is it:

          A:"Sally get over here!"

          B:"Sally!There you are!We're here to save you!"

          C:"My new wallpaper!"

  If you chose A or B,you're absolutely wrong.

  "MY NEW WALLPAPER!"I scream in despair."NOOOOO!"

  Sally hears my shout of pain,and runs towards us.She hugs me,and still hugs me as she turns her head to look upon the ghost kid with terror.

  "You monster!How could you ruin the wallpaper I spent days choosing and applying onto these walls?!"I scream at the kid.

  "You care about the most boring of things Captain Louis James Smith,"replies the ghost.

  "How the Hell do you know my name?"

  "I've been watching you son-of-bitches for a while now."

  "Rude."

  "Like I care..."

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Sally

  Louis quickly pulls out a giant red Asian fan from the seemingly infinite insides of his trench coat.He quickly flicks it open as something hits it,and thuds to the floor.

  A toaster.He tried to throw a f*cking toaster at us?!

  "Just stop Edwin!"I plead."Leave me alone!"

  More things hit the paper fan,and thud to the floor.

  Rubber ducks,a few rocks,a mop,wigs,and a jar of honey.Edwin screams with wrath all the while.

  I peek around the giant red fan,to see Edwin using his telekinesis to try and throw a llama at us.

  Khrysalis peeks around the other side of the fan.

  "What the Hell?"he wonders aloud.

  "Edwin,just stop,"I plead again."I know I've hurt you,and I'm sorry.Please,just leave me alone."

  "I'll never forgive you,you lying bitch.You and your friends win... for now..."

  He disappears.

  "Is he gone yet?"asks Cecilia while Louis closes his fan.

  "He is,"I reply."But only for now.He's always around,and he always will be.More importantly,he always comes back."

  "Well,next time we should try and be more ready for this little Edwin of yours,"suggests Louis.

  "But in the meantime,"reminds Betty."Let's finish what we started and get back to that party we were having at the cafe room."

  We race to the cafe room...and all the while...the ship drifts in search of a new planet to adventure upon...

Next Chapter:Andromeda:Part 1