Chapter 5:Another Trip To Britain:Part 2:The Search And Duels For Her Majesty

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Valdris

  I manage to take out two guards,quietly,in order to allow the rest of The Knights and I to enter through a back door.

  And here we are now.In the splendor and wonderfully decorated spaces of the insides of the palace.

  Through hallways and more hallways we walk.It's been heavily renovated since I last visited it during the year 4045.But yet,it still retains the style it had during all those years of the 21st century.

  "Ah!Here it is!"exclaims Louis.

  "What is it?"I ask.

  "A door to the royal throne room,"answers Sally.

  "Well?Open it!"orders K'vellia.

  I turn the doorknob,and the door opens.We step into the room.

  We find the the throne to be empty.A empty chair of gold and gems.The throne room has been renovated quite a bit,now just a chair of gold and gems in the middle of a room of nice looking wallpaper.

  I look up,and gasp.There a balcony overlooking us and the back of the throne.And although I can see a set of double doors that lead to some other room on that balcony,those doors are blocked by two figures,of which I remember.

  It's Magnolia,and to her left is,Emperor Necrodetus!

  "Captain Louis James Smith,and his blighted crew,"says Magnolia with wicked glee as Necrodetus exits quietly through the double doors."Our paths are crossing once more."

  Sally screams,a blood red light is beginning to surround her and Magnolia.And within a few seconds,they both disappear.

  "Where'd the Hell did that bitch take her to?"I ask."I knew it was her who took Sally!She was the only one in the room with red on!"

  "I don't know,"says Louis."But I think the best chance to find her would be to get after Necrodetus!"

  We rush out of the throne room,desperately searching for clues about Sally,The Queen,and the Emperor who cause their disappearances...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Sally

  When the shade of red clears from my eyes,I'm in vast area of nothingness.With the only thing that I can see being the brown dirt beneath my shoes,and the figure that is Magnolia,standing a few feet in front of me.

  "Do you like it?"asks Magnolia.

  "What do you expect from me as an answers honest yes?"

  "I honestly did."

  "You're insane,I don't like this barren place at all."

  "A shame,"she says."It cost quite a few hundred thousand dollars to manufacture this pocket dimesnion.Complete with exactly two buttons to get in and out of here.And seeing as how you really want,and seeing as how both me and Necrodetus each have one of those only two buttons to get out and in of this place,I'll let you fight me,for a prize.Obviously,the prize being my button."

  "And if you defeat me?"I ask,curiously.

  "Well,then,I'll kill you.And if I manage to defeat you,but not kill.Oh well,I'll just leave you here in this barren to die while I teleport out of here."

  "What if the button is smashed?"

  "Oh,I think you know a bit about me at this point.I'll just radio for Necrodetus.And with that,he'll use his button to get me out of here.Ultimately,that scenario would also end with you dying a lonely and certain death."

  Silence for a few minutes.No wind soothes the fiery stare we share each other.Complete,utter,silence.

  From behind,Magnolia unsheathes a new weapon of her.A katana,with a black hilt and a sea blue blade.

  She runs toward me.

  As she swings a blow at me,I quickly dart to my right,and unsheathing my katana in process,I swing my blade at her.She block my hit,and shoves me back with her sharp blue edge.I do a slight stumble,but I manage my balance.

  She lunges and swings the blue blade once more.I dodge the hit,and I swing the flat side of my katana against her head.

 In a daze,Magnolia yelps and falls to the ground clutching her head.A device clatters out of one of her pockets.The button that generates the portal needed to get back to Buckingham Palace.

  I pick up the scarlet button,and I press it.As the red light encircles me,I speak a few words to Magnolia."Adios,whore."

  When the veil of red light clears from my eyes,I see that I am now back in the gardens outside of Buckingham Palace.I focus my eyes on the the back door leading inside the palace,and I dash as quickly towards that door.

  I can feels Edwin's cold eyes crying scarlet blood as he coldly stares at me from off in the distance...

Next Chapter:Another Trip To Britain:Part 3