chapter 6

ok, i know i's been FOREVER since i uploaded, but i finally got the next chapter done. school is starting back soon, so i will be pretty busy, but i'l try to upload on weekends. thanks for the patience. please comment vote and fan, and if you have and ideas, just comment. thanks to all fans this chapter isn't very good, but i'm trying to get past this part and onto their actual llife as a couple, i just had to add a climax, so the next few chapters will be about Jace and Chrys' history with him, and what's going on, really these next few chapters are only going to be about Chrys, some of her close family, Zack, and Jace. tell me if you like it or not.. lots of love to ya'll

<33 girlslikeeboys kaitlyn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZACK POV

I squeezed Chrys' shaking hand. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I didn't tell her what her mom had said, but she looked really out of it. After a couple hours of driving, I pulled into a driveway. Chrys' mom had told me her aunt lived here and was expecting us. Chrys was now asleep, so I picked her up and carried her to the door. Her aunt came running out. "oh my god is she okay?" she said "yea, she's just sleeping" she showed me to the bedroom. I layed her on the bed and went back to the car to get her bag out. As I walked into my guestroom, my phone rang. I read the message

NEW MSSG

FR:jace

I WILL HAVE HER. WATCH YOUR BACK

I slammed the phone down and ran into Chrys' room, she was still laying there. I sat down in the chair beside her bed, and fell asleep.

JACE POV

They will pay. No one runs away from me. I paced the room. Where would they go, I didn't think she had any f amily members out here, that's why it was so perfect when they moved here. Of course by now, she's probably figured out who I am. I will make her mine, whether she wants it or not.

CHRYS POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight coming in through the window. I heard someone breathing beside me and looked at the chair to find my wonderful boyfriend sleeping. I reached out and gently grabbed his hand, wanting to feel something warm and comforting. I was terrified, the source of my nightmares for the past decade was back, andd I knew this time, he wasn't going to let me go so easily. What confused me was that he looked just a little older than the last time I saw him. I guess he had gotten some work done. He still looked like the 16 year-old boy who had caused me so much pain at just seven years old. I had never told anyone except my parents what happened . I looked over at Zack, who was waking up. I guess its time someone else knew what happened.

"Hey baby" he whispered, running his thumb over my hand. "hey' I said, my voice cracking. His eyes held so many questions. "what" I said. He looked at me confused "what do you wanna know" realization dawned in his eyes. "whats going on" he said, looking pained. "you really wanna know"he nodded. I sat up on the edge of the bed, and started telling him what happened. "when I was about seven, there was a 16-year old boy that lived in my neighborhood- jace- he was friends with my cousin, who lived with us at the time, so he was over at our house a lot. One day when he was over, my cousin had to leave, and thought Jace- or Jason, was what he called himself then- had left, but he was really hiding, when my cousin left, he came up to my room and started beating me. When my aunt came home he threw me out the window and then kidnapped me, for several months, he made my parents pay a lot of money, and he swore he'd get revenge on me and my family, we never knew why he did it, but my family moved right after that, and they've kept me very protected, just in case he every showed up again, and now that they've finally stopped worrying, he comes back" I finished the story, my body shaking and tears running down my face.. After all these years, someone else finally knew. I looked up at Zack, who had tears running down his face. He moved over beside me on the bed and pulled me into his arms. I sobbed into his shoulder for at least an hour, as he was whispering "it's gonna be ok, I won't let him hurt you, I promise" after I finally stopped crying, he kissed my forehead. "how long ago did this happen" he said, his eyes filled with pain 'ten years ago, I told you, when he was 16, he's what atleast 25 now. He's such a perv, goin to high school, and hanging out with highschoolers." I mumbled the last part to myself "actually I was adopted about 3 years ago, and they told me he was 16 then, so I thought he just looked older than he was."

ZACK POV

I couldn't believe what she just told me. I had trusted Jace for years, and then I find out he did this to her. I was going to be here for my girl no matter what. He was going to pay for doing this.

I could feel my hands shaking in anger. I squeezed my arms around her tighter. She buried her face into my shoulder again. I stroked her hair, andgently rocked her back and forth. After sitting there a while, just holding her I looked at the clock "baby we probably need to go eat, it's twelve thiry" I whispered she nodded. She got up and held her hand out to me. I pulled her close to my side wrapping ny arm around her waist. She smiled up at m and led me down to the kitchen. Her aunt was sitting at the table with a sandwich and a cup of coffee. She smiled as we came in , then got up and left. "I'll be out back if you need me" she said softly. We both nodded. Chrys pulled away and got the stuff to make sandwiches. She sat up on the counter. I walked up in front of her and layed my hands onher legs. She turned her attention away from the food and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned my forehead against hers. "I'm scared" she whispered. I kissed her forehead, then rested my forehead against hers. "I promise, I will not let anything happen to you, just trust me, please, he won't get away with this" she nodded and smiled "thank you" she whispered "for being here, and caring, I-I wouldn't be able to handle this right now without you.." I looked deep into her eyes, I could see all the emotions hidden. I gently pressed my lips to hers. She responded immediately. I pulled myself closer inbetween her legs, which she wrapped around my waist. I pulled her off the counter top and pushed her into the wall. She smiled against my lips.

CHRYS POV

I wanted him closer, not that it was possible, but my aunt chose that minute to walk in. she cleared her throat. Well, this is kinda awkward. She glared at Zack "don't try anything with my niece in my house, especially while I'm here, or any other time" Zack looked back at me, and gently set me down, not letting go of me. "I'm really sorry, I wasn't going to do anything inappropriate, I promise" he said looking back at my aunt "sure sure" she said and set her coffee cup in the sink before walking back outside "kinda killed the moment" zack said, looking down at me "uh yeah, kinda" he laughed and we sat down and ate our lunch. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Later that afternoon as we sat watching TV, he leaned over to me. "I guess we need to go to the store to get some things we might need" he whispered. That had never occurred to me. We didn't really have the chance to pack some clothes before coming here. 'yea we probably should" I said, smiling. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Well, there's a mall about twenty minutes up the road, so let's go." he said, pulling me into his arms "let's go have some fun' I whispered. Then I turned and ran out to the car leaving hi standing there, looking shocked. Then a smile spread across his face, and he came running after me. What do you know, in the midst of all this chaos and someone wanting to hurt me, I could just fall in love, and have the time of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOVE YA'LL

<33 girlslikeeboysz kaitlyn