how much can my life change in one summer CH. 3

*********okay so here's the third chapter i hope you like it tell me what you think i hope to upload soon....

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

The pic on the side is zack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed out at Carolina Beach until dinnertime. We pent hours taking pictures on the boardwalk. After and hour od so of playing games in the arcade Kameron announced that we were going to Brett's donuts to get the 'world's best donuts' and believe me they were. We decided to go to a coffee shop a couple blocks away from the beach.

1 hour later

Lucky for us the coffee shop had a separate area for kids. We sat there for over an hour talking and laughing about everything. As we were walking to the car we all came together in I realized I ha left my wallet sitting on the table "I'll be right back guys I forget something" I called out running back in the café.

After I got my wallet from the table I quickly turned around and ran into someone, the person I ran into was holding a tray of drinks and they spilled all over me and him. As I looked up from my now-coffee stained shirt I laughed at the expression on the guy's face. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there" he sputtered out confused at my laughing "im sorry it's just your expression-wow " I said. the coffee was starting to get sticky he started laughing too. After a minute I heard the bell above the door jingle and Kameron walked in. Chrystal are you coming or--" she said seeing what was going on. "well that's my cue" I said the the guy "yeah, um...sorry about the coffee" "no problem" I said turning and walking out the door. As I walked outside Kameron was there waiting for me.

As soon as she saw me she bombarded me with questions. After the first five or so we were at the car. When we got in she was still talking an everyone looked at her with puzzled expressions. "what" she said "it was Chrystal who was flirting with that hunky monkey" I spent the hour long ride home answering questions about the mystery man. We all cracked up laughing and couldn't stop, especially when the kids looked at us like we were crazy.

"OKAY!!!" Kameron screamed "sleepover at our house so Jace, invite all your sexy little friends, but you all have to be out by 3:30 I can't get in trouble again" "ya whatever that was totally your fault Kameron YOU'RE the one who wouldn't stop scking face with ole benny. So YOU'RE the reason we were there LOOONG after 3:30 and your mom came in and got mad and- " he got cut off by all of us screaming at him to shut up.

By the time we got to my house all the kids were asleep. I could see the living room lights on and knew my parent would be fine with the sleepover "okay, get your sister in there and be at my house in half an hour that goes for both of you Claire yelled kicking me and Jace out. "She is so weird" Jace said strapping Sandi in her seat "I guess ill see you in a few minutes" he said running his hands through his hair. "yea see you then" I said walking in the door. As I walked through the living room I whispered to them that I was going to put Naomi in bed andd then I had to talk to them. They nodded and went back to watching tv. As I walked past my 12- year old brother's room "Goodnight Chrystal" he whispered "night Chris" I called back to him. After I put Naomi in bed I packed a backpack with the things I would need for tonight, I told my parents where I was going and got in my car and followed the directions to Kameron, Claire, and Sammi's house. When I got there I saw that Jace wasn't there yet. After watching half of the movie The Notebook we heard a couple cars ppull up in the driveway. Afew minutes later a couple guys walked in.. we heard Jace talking with some other guy outside.

After a few minutes Jace walked in with another guy half hidden behind him. He looked kinda familiar. "ok guys this is my cousin, he's gonna be living with me for awhile, so make him feel welcome" he mumbled as he stepped aside to reveal the guy me and Kameron looked at each other and screamed....It was the guy I ran into in the coffee shop and he was looking at me like I was the lottery prize...time to have some fun :)

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so please let me know what you think, i tried harrrd on this chapter sorry for any typos.