Prologue

If you like the photo above, I've got tons more that I took, I'm wanting to be a Nature photographer for a hobby later in life. Also sorry if the prologue sucks......

Somewhere in Japan lives a family of eleven. Nine brothers and a caring mother and workaholic father. You see the youngest child was just born a few hours ago, though the doctors think the poor boy was sick because he didn't make a sound. Upon further inspection they found that his vocal cords seemed to be damaged at birth due to the fact that he couldn't speak at all. They couldn't under go surgery to fix this problem because the child was just born. The parents had to settle with the child being mute but loved him non the less. Their oldest Masaomi who was 17 at the time took care of the child the most while his parents were working, and or recovering (Miwa) he new he was good with kids from taking care of his other brothers and wanted to take extra care of the baby boy, but not out of caution from his disability but he could feel that the child was strong mentally and physically, He couldn't wait to see what he would accomplish in the future. The best part was that he got to name the boy, so after a lot of thinking he came up with Akutasi, Aku means "to open" and tasi means "sea or ocean." Although he grew up to hate water other than to drink it or take a shower, the idea of the sea or ocean just made him sick to his stomach, but by this time in his life most of his brothers have given up on talking to him, even his 2 younger brothers Yuusuke and Fuuto just because he couldn't reply right away and because they thought he was lying about being mute. He now only communicates with Masaomi Natsume, and Wataru through sign language, writing on a white board, or text-to-speech. Oh and another thing is that he plays online games with text-to-speech and had modified the voice to sound real so that his online friends don't stop talking to him like his family has. He gave up on communicating with his family (except for the oldest and youngest of the family) And didn't want the only friends he had to do the same, I mean he already locks himself inside his room and refuses to go to school. Its not like he's dumb or anything, in fact he's a prodigy when it comes to his brain. Its as if he can remember everything he learns and improves upon it. But back to the topic at hand, over the years he had developed anxiety leading to panic attacks when his only friend in school talked crap about him behind his back saying things like "I just pity him for being alone" and "i think hes gay, he's really disgusting for looking at me with tho's(I can't spell sorry) expectant eyes, he looks like he would pounce on me at any moment" and "he 'says' he's mute but I'm sure he's faking it just to get attention." Because of his used to be best friend, rumors spread around school which resulted in him being bullied by other kids and developed anxiety. Others have approached him on those topics and he has only denied the fact that he wasn't mute, because I mean he obviously was, and would avoid any topics about him being gay, mainly because he wouldn't deny it. He wouldn't deny the fact that he looked at his best friend that way because he did like him in a romantic sense mainly because he thought his friend understood him, unlike his family. I might have forgotten to mention this but communication wasn't the only reason his brothers ignored him, they didnt want Akutasi to fall in love with them and have those types of thoughts, so they shunned him out of their lives by ignoring him and acting as if he was air.

Want to read more to find out his story, stay tooned for next weeks update