Bumblebee x Bullied!Reader

[WARNING: LIGHT SWEARING]
I have no idea how to actually make fun of people every time I do I'm joking I had to actually search these insults sorry if their unrealistic. I also tried to keep the bullies at generic as possible because effort level is minimum right now okay? If the bullies are mentioned as "he" or "she" please ignore it. (I was going to say that I would edit it later but I don't lie to my readers.)
Requested by ChatBlancxChatNoir
Based off of Bayverse

"A Friend"

You sat in your last period of the day, leg tapping impatiently while you stared at the clock on the wall. You just wanted class to be over. You could see the stares that your usual bullies were giving you, and wanted to run. Out of class. Down the hall. Out the front doors. They petrified  you. They would call you bad names, beat you, and were all around terrifying. You hated that you wanted to run away from them, but that's all you could think of. You had already tried telling the teachers, but they never listened long enough to your stuttering voice to understand. Plus, the ones that bullied you were the teachers pet. If they had understood you, you would blow you off.

"It was just a Mean Moment," they would say. "Tell us if it happens again, and then we'll step in."

You wanted to scream and pull at your hair. No, this was not a "Mean Moment," this was bullying. You knew that. You had been in enough health classes to know the difference, and it annoyed you that they assumed you didn't. Did those classes mean nothing? Why did you have to take them then?

Besides running, your next idea was to get Sam's help. But Sam was sick today. Which also meant you had to walk home. Alone. With bullies after you. Great.

You blinked your eyes as the bell rang, quickly stuffing your things in your bag and slinging it over your shoulder. You ducked your head as you shifted between the crowd of people. You needed to get out. Now.

You stuck to the walls as you fast walked down the halls, making people walk around you so you could get outside easier. You finally made it past the crowd of people, your backpack bouncing as you went down the steps. Just as you were about to turn to the parking lot, you felt someone grab your shoulder and move you to face them. You closed your eyes, already knowing who it was.

"Hey, (Y/N)," one of your bullies said with a sneer in their voice. "What were you doing? Trying to run away? You know that only makes it worse, right?"

You stiffened at their words and took a shaky breath. You refused to give any other response.

"Didn't I ask you a question, you incompetent bitch?" They spat on your face and you could smell their breath when they lent in. The fish tacos they had for lunch today didn't smell good in someone's mouth or out of it, apparently.

You tried to lean back but you felt someone grab onto your other shoulder and push you back to your captor. You hated this. You wanted to leave. This is why you needed Sam. Why didn't the teachers ever just listen?

"I asked you a question, didn't I?"

"Y-yes," You stuttered our while tilting your head up away from them.

You could feel their smirk, along with the crowd of people around you. In reality, it was just four or five people. But to you it felt like a hundred eyes staring into the back of your skull.

"There you go," the bully crooned with affection dripping like fake rubber cheese. You hated it. You wanted them to stop. Please make them stop. "See? Now you're getting the hang of it!"

You wanted to puke. You wanted to scream, but you knew if you did they would start to hit you now rather than later. And the earlier it started, the longer it lasted. You assumed they had to be home by a certain time or else their parents would get worried. Their parents. Who could raise a child to become a monster like this? What makes them do it? Popularity? Low self-esteem? Small dick sizes?