Yandere!Bumblebee x Ambitious!Female!Reader

Requested by ChatBlancxChatNoir
Based off of Bayverse
I'm sorry it sucks and that it took so long, I had no idea what to write.
Songs used (times might not be accurate depending on what video you use):
Kristy Are You Doing Okay by The Offspring (0:50)
Hurt by Christina Aguilera (1:27)
Ride Wit Me by Nelly (0:41)

"Crazy Lover"

You were friends with Sam since before he even knew who the Autobots were. You were there when he called Bumblebee "Satan's Camaro," and when he first met Optimus Prime. Over time you began to get...attached...to Bumblebee. The way his little wings would move around when he was excited, or when he would use song lyrics to make you feel better. Not that he could do much else, but the thought was there.

It wasn't until Bumblebee caught you and Optimus having a casual conversation when you really began to notice things. At first, it was small; Bumblebee quickly coming over to stand next to you and join in the conversation. Not that anything about joining the conversation was wrong, he'd done it many times before, but it was the way he did it. It seemed as though he was protecting you from a Decepticon from the way he was standing. You gave him a concerned glance before continuing the conversation with Optimus and Bee. After a few minutes, Bee had picked you up without warning and held you to his chest like a baby. You yelped and twisted around in shock before recognizing Bee.

"Bee? What—what'd you do that for?" You asked while rubbing the back of your head. You had hit it when he moved you, but not too hard for any terrible pains. He is made of metal though, so it did tingle quite a bit. He whirled in a concerned matter before he played a clip of a song off of the radio.

"Kristy, are you doing okay?"

You giggled a bit at his song choice before nodding with a small blush adoring your cheeks. "Yeah Bee, I'm fine. Just a little ache-y."

"And I've hurt myself,
By hurting you."

You blushed a little more at the sad-song before brushing the thoughts away. "I'm fine, Bee. I promise," you glanced around and saw that Optimus had disappeared. "Hey, where'd Optimus go?"

Bumblebee looked up and shrugged. He didn't see his leader in sight, which was good for him. Meant less competition for his sparkmate. He looked back down and buzzed cheerfully while holding you even closer. You laughed at his actions with a wide smile. "Bee? What is it?"

You saw the corner of his optics crinkle as he smiled behind his mouth plate. His optics dimmed as he searched for a song before they brightened up again.

"If you wanna go, take a ride with me."

You laughed at the familiar/unfamiliar tune before nodding at him. "Yeah, let's go."

He buzzed happily with a few clicks before transforming into his Alt. Mode. You went to the passenger side to find it locked. The radio emitted static before it turned on.

"You get front seat, baby!" He quoted from some movie or TV show you didn't recognize. You were confused for a second before walking around to the driver's side, unconsciously trailing your fingertips over his hood.

Bumblebee shuddered in amazement at how good your gentle, fleshy fingers felt against his hood. Way better than any metal digits would feel. Other Cybertronian's digits would just scratch his pain and finish. Not that he was a paint job fanatic, but he liked to look good.