self care

"I can't believe you!"

"Just listen–" Nam pleads.

"No!" Liam interrupts, "I come home from a long day to find my girlfriend using my face masks without me!"

"I was gonna replace it, babe" Nam forces Liam to look at her.

"It isn't about that" he pouts, "this was supposed to be our thing, to do together"

Nam gives him a look that says 'are you kidding me you dip shit' that quickly turns into 'fuck, you're so sweet" in two seconds.

"I'm sorry, baby" she apologizes, "I should've waited for you."

"Damn right you should have." Liam struggles to stay mad now.

"You want to relax and do face masks with me? Is that what you wanted?" Nam brings her hand to the back of his neck and pulls him closer, not touching him with her face so her face mask won't get on him. He nods and relaxes into her. Nam's touch makes his bitter mood disappear almost instantly.

"Alright then, you big baby." She kisses his nose.

She makes him stay put on the couch while she searches for the materials for their night together. During the process, she washes her mask off her face.

"You ready?" She asks, now settling onto the couch next to him. Liam moves himself to lay his head on Nam's lap. She welcomes him and rubs his temples. Some of Ed Sheeran's music is playing in the background, something soothing but still catchy and fun to listen to. Liam takes Nam's hand and kisses her knuckles, making Nam scoff and smile down at him.

Nam opens the small container the face mask was in and uses a facial brush to carefully apply it on Liam's face. He hisses at the sudden cold sensation but eventually relaxes again.

"What happened today that put you in such a bad mood?" Nam asks him, brushing over his cheeks.

"It's just been overwhelming lately with the album coming out in a few months" he hums and closes his eyes.

"Was it?" She asks, "or were you just pretending to be mad so that I could pamper you like I am now?" With that Liam sits up, his face getting red and he glares at Nam.

"Really? You think I would do something like that?" He stammers out, the face mask dripping off of his face slightly.

"Yes, definitely."

Liam huffs and returns his head to Nam's lap, "I need to be taken care of every now and then too, you know."

"Yeah, whatever." she scratches his head