Preschool

It was the first week of September as Cera had on a cute little dress with her hair done up in pigtails as she held her bunny, walking with both her parents to the preschool down the street. She jumped over cracks in the sidewalk as Ganondorf held her small hand with his large one. She giggled as she held her bunny tightly, seeing Hylian children running with their parents. "Daddy stay," she begged.

"Daddy or mommy can't stay, we have work to do." Ganondorf said, getting down and kissing her on her forehead. "We will be here at noon to pick you up and bring you out to lunch, how ya like that?"

"Okay daddy..." she sniffles. Cera has separation anxiety as she rather spend all day with Ganondorf than meeting new people, very timid. She walked with Nabooru inside as her mother done the same as Ganondorf: kiss her on the head, wished her luck, gave her a hug and her snack before leaving.

Cera stood still as the little children were sitting down at their desks, Cera unsure of where to sit as she stayed standing, shaking. She wants Ganondorf. She needs him. "Daddy...I need daddy...." she sobbed a little as a teacher assistant brought her to her seat. Cera kept her backpack close by instead of in the cubbyhole as well as her bunny, not looking at the other children seated at her group as she drew on a piece of paper with crayons, using colors on her family members and family dog.

It was when it was ten Cera had it. She started screaming and crying, pounding on the floor as she wanted Ganondorf now. The teacher took her out of the room and spanked her, hard, causing Cera to start crying. "That'll give you a reason! Now, stop disrupting my class!" The teacher brought her back inside as Cera cuddled her bunny tightly, whimpering as children whispered around her.

Noon finally came around as Ganondorf and Nabooru were there to pick her up, hearing Cera wailing as she ran at Ganondorf, jumping right at him as he held her in his arms. "Daddy here!"

"Daddy is here to take you home," he said as a few other parents were picking their kids up or dropping them off for the afternoon segment.

"Ice cream," she said, wanting that for lunch as Ganondorf chuckled.

"Sure, we can have ice cream," he told her as he noticed dry tear streaks on her face. "What's wrong bunny? Did someone hurt you?"

Cera felt scared as she shook her head. "No one hit me." That hinted someone did as Nabooru arched a brow.

"Daddy didn't ask about hitting, he asked about hurting. Someone hit you?!" Nabooru took her daughter into her arms. "Where?!"

"My booty." she answered as Ganondorf looked unsure as they walked back to the Castle.

"I'm coming in," he said. "I need to see what goes on in that classroom," Ganondorf was honestly not a go for Cera going to preschool. He wondered why does she need it but knowing his wife, to make friends before going into kindergarten next fall.

Dinner came and went as bedtime was storytime, Ganondorf reading The Three Little Pigs to his daughter. "You okay with daddy coming in?" he ask mid-story when she needed to use the bathroom.

"Mhm!" she answered as she hopped back into bed, being tucked back in as he resumed, her getting tired.

"Goodnight my lil bunny," He kissed her cheek as she was sound asleep, turning the lights off before going to bed himself, curling up on the large bed and snoring right away, causing dismay with Nabooru.

Morning came as Ganondorf carried his daughter on his shoulders, staying after the parents left as he caused all the children and teacher to be shocked that the Demon King was there. "I hope it isn't much of a problem I'm here," he told the teacher. He had a visitor pass on his leather jacket as he sat with his daughter, her playing.

"Sweetie go play with the other kids," he told her as he felt a little stuff animal being placed on him, seeing it was a pig.

"No, I wanna play with daddy," Cera retorted as she felt comfortable, not screaming. She felt at peace with her father as she played with him, not going to the other kids.

"Sweetie if you're shy, it's okay to be shy," he whispered to her. "It's normal, you're okay. Go play with those children."

"No." she said as she felt ready to throw a tantrum. Ganondorf was the look in her eye as he quickly said, "play with daddy," and that caused her to calm down, giving the princess what she wants.

When the morning segment was over, the teacher asked Ganondorf to stay longer. "Your daughter disrupted nap time yesterday," she told him.

"She did now?" He arched a brow, his arms crossed.

"She threw a tantrum. I had to lecture her."

"Lecture her how?" Ganondorf arched a brow again, sending down a look. "She said she was hurt to her bottom. What did you do?"

"My king, she was disrupting-"

"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO SPANK MY CHILD!" Ganondorf yelled. "Don't expect her coming back here!" He turned and left, picking his daughter up.

"What happened?" she ask curiously.

"You're done with preschool."