Bad Influence

Ganondorf sat on his throne as his daughter was playing with blocks next to him, looking at her as he made sure she was safe. It was his turn to watch her as Nabooru had errands to run with Sakura and their older daughter. Probably a grown up girl day, he thought. He heard a servant drop a tray for his daughter as he snarled. "You stupid fucker!"

"Focker," Cera repeated. The little girl was two years old as she was having trouble speaking a bit but not a problem. Ganondorf gasped as he felt his stomach turning. "Daddy a focker."

"No, Cera, stop saying it."

"Focker."

Ganondorf got off his throne and picked his daughter up, having a first parent issue. He was not around for his other daughter, being imprisoned in the Twilight Realm. He felt like he was going to choke on his own saliva because his little girl will not stop cursing even though it sounds cute. "Cera, you don't say those words. Stop saying it."

"No focker." Cera told him, hitting his nose as she giggled. "Focker, Focker, Focker."

Ganondorf ran to her bedroom, placing her in the bed as he sat down. What was he going to do? Put her in time out? Let it slide? What would Nabooru do?! He took his phone out and called her. "Hey Nabsy, we have an issue."

He heard footsteps pounding not even two minutes ago as Nabooru slammed the door open. "Mama is here! What happened?!"

"Focker," Cera pointed at Nabooru as she gasped, getting upset by her daughter's mouth.

"Surprise?" Ganondorf tried to chuckle to lighten the mood as he got a glare sent at him then Nabooru picking up Cera.

"Cera we don't say those naughty words." Nabooru told her daughter, rocking her. "We don't say those words, daddy is just a bad influence."

"Dada Focker!"

"Stop it or you're going into timeout and losing your bunny." she threatened her, Cera smiling.

"No focker." Nabooru had it. She carried her to the corner and sat her down forcefully into her chair then grabbing her bunny, Mr. Snuggles, from the bed and leaving the room, Ganondorf following quickly. Cera waited as she waddled out of the corner and out of the bedroom, running up and down the halls until she grew tired.

Cera was curled up on the floor with her thumb in her mouth, looking like a little bear cub as Ganondorf tripped over her, looking down and sighing. "Nabs, we had a runner." he chuckled and picked his sleeping girl up.

"She's gonna be hell." Nabooru groaned.

"She IS hell."