Request: for Tiffany

ENJOYYY :)

Justins POV

Me, Ryan, and Chaz were playing hockey with some old friends in Canada. We've been playing for about an hour.

"Yo! You cant do that!" Chaz yelled at one of the guys on the opposite team. Shaking my head and laughing, i skate over to the side.

"Lets go get some food!" I yell. Ryan and Chaz agree and we get ready to leave.

Ryan catches up with me and asks where we are going to eat.

"I dont know....Applebees?" I say, walking out to the car.

*At Applebees*

I took a seat on one side of the booth and Ryan sat next to me. Chaz sat on the other side.

Ryan was texting someone on his phone and Chaz was checking out literally every girl that walked by.

"Damn Chaz, youre checking them all out!" I said a little loud. He looked over at me and smirked. "Well...i gotta do what i gotta do."

I happened to take a look over Ryans shoulder to see hime text a girl *See you later tonight ;)*

"OOOOO Ryans getting it tonight!!" I yelled, causing people to look over at us. Ryan instantly turned red and locked his phone, glaring at me.

"Really Justin?"

I laughed, "Hey, at least youre getting it. Ive  been dating Tiffany for a year now and we still havent had sex."

Ryan and Chaz both looked at me "You. havent done it yet...? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?" Ryan yelled.

"Is it really that surprising?" I shrugged, putting a fry in my  mouth.

Chaz nodded, "um yeah. It kind of is."

"Well, dont worry. Ryan wont be the only way getting it tonight."

Ryan looked at me again, "and how are you so sure shes going to do it?"

"Dont worry...I got this."

*Tiffanys POV*

Seven hours at work and im FINALLY done. I was now riding home from work, making my way down the twisting roads.

I pulled into the driveway and saw a light on inside. I smiled to myself knowing Justin was home. I love the feeling, knowing I get to come home to him.

I made my way to the front door. When I opened the door I was surprised to see rose pedals scattered on the floor.

On the coffee table, there was a note. I picked up the note and read it.

Tiffany,

I love you more than anything in this world. You are my everything. I love you so much.

Now meet me upstairs (:

-Justin

I smiled, getting butterflies before walking slowly upstairs.

I made my way slowly to the door, placing my hand on the cold handle. I took it off and stepped back.

Why does he want me to meet him upstairs? I'm not ready to lose my virginity....but i am. Wait...what if thats not even why he wants me upstairs.

I sighed lightly and decided to go in. I opened the door and saw Justin sitting on the bed. As soon as I came in he looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby" He stood up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi...Justin." I said, nervously.

"It took you long enough to come up here is something wrong?" he asked taking his hand a moving it gently across my face.

I at the feeling of his hands on me.

I was right he wants to take my virginity oh my lord is this seriously happening?

"I was just admiring the note you gave me"  I said with a slump smile.

He smirked and stepped closer, he hooked his thumbs in the loops of my jeans, pulling me closer to him. 

I stepped back not sure of what to do because I have not gotten this far with a guy before the farthest I have gotten was letting Phillip Jones touched my boob in the 6th grade for truth or dare but this...this is real and its scaring the shit out of me.

"Baby are you okay you have been jumpy all day?" Justin asked as he stepped closer and put his hands on my sides, pulling me closer so not even a piece of paper could fit in between.

Why am I hesitating? I love him so why not?

I smiled, "Im fine." I wrapped my arms around his neck causing him to smile. I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips and back to look me in the eyes. He started to lean in until i felt his soft lips press against mine.

I kissed him back, feeling sparks all over. The things this boy does to me.

He wrapped his arms around my legs causing me to jump up, wrapping my legs around him. Justin smiled, still kissing me as he moved to the bed.

He slowly laid me on the bed and pulled away, looking me up and down. He leaned in again, kissing me. I felt his hands move from my face down to my sides. I kissed him harder, causing a moan to escape his mouth.

I felt his hands reach the bottom of my shirt before he looked up at me, asking for my permission. I nodded my head and bit my lip as he slid my shirt off. I grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to me and kissing him before taking his shirt off as well.

He quickly put his lips back to mine and kissed me harder than before. I felt his tongue explore my mouth and his hands all over me causing a moan to escape. He smirked without releasing the kiss.

He rolled us over so now I was on top. Before I could do anything, I heard the bedroom door open.

"JUSTIN! Where you at- OH shit! Sorry my bad" Fredo yelled. I quickly got off Justin and pulled the blankets over me, covering myself. I could feel my  face getting red of embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me Fredo?!?!" Justin yelled. Fredo ran out and slammed the door. I kept my face hid while Justin rolled over wrapping his arms around me. He started laughing which caused me to look at him. "This is not funny!! Its so embarrasing!" He laughed again.

"Theres nothing to be embarrassed of..." He got up and pulled me up with him. We put our shirts back on and started to head out the door. He turned back to me and whispered, "We WILL finish this later..." He smirk and i bit my lip following him downstairs.

******

There ya go tiff!!! Haha....this was so weird to write...but comment what you thought! Tiffany (his_babygirl123) did write a little bit of this too haha...hope you liked it!!!! (:

Ill try to update some more request later! Almost 300k reads?!?!?!?! THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU!

Dont forget to vote/comment/ and share! thanks!! (:

-Megan(: