Lose you (fight/makeup)

HEY BABES! IM BACK! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE...BUT HERES ONE FOR YOU :D (did not proofread) 

Your POV

"Im sorry (Y.N)..." My best friend was sitting next to me on my bed

"but what makes you think....hes cheating...?" I slowly felt tears building, but did let it take over.

She sighed, "(Y,N)...Hes gone all the time, and hes always ignoring you when hes home..." 

"Not always...." I whispered.

She sighed once again, "I just dont want you getting hurt. Hes a celebrity..."

"What does that have to do with anything?" 

"Fame can get to his head...and he can easlity get in touch with girls..." WIth that she walked out. 

Shes right, maybe he is cheating. Should I just ask him? Then I would sound like one of those freaky girlfriends....ugh. 

I layed down on my bed and slowly drifted into a light sleep. 

*1 Hour Later* 

I was awaken by the sound of the front door opening. "Babe?" I heard his voice yell.

I went out to the living room and saw him standing there, he smiled at me and came in for a hug, but I avoided it and sat down instead. 

"Whats wrong...?" He asked me. 

"Can I ask you something?" 

He sat down on the chair, "Of course, you can ask me anything" He looked at me waiting. 

"I dont want to come off bad or anything...but....." 

"But what?" I could tell he was getting inpatient. 

I fiddled with my fingers for a few minutes. 

"What do you want to ask me (Y.N)?" 

I gave in, "Are you cheating on me?" I looked away quickly but then looked back. I could see his face fall and I couldnt tell if he was angry or what. 

"Why would you even ask that?" He stood up and started walking away. 

I got up and followed him to the kitchen, "Because youre always gone, and never want to spend time with me!" 

He grabbed a cup and slammed the cupboard door and turned around, "Thats because im busy (Y.N)! You know that!!" He filled the glass with water and drank from it.

"I know..."

"Gosh. I cant believe you would even think that!!" He started yelling a little, which kind of scared me. 

"I just thought that may-" 

"Well you thought wrong. You should probably stop thinking so much, it could get you in trouble.How would you like it if I came home and started accusing you of cheating, Huh?" 

I sat there without saying anything and he just sarcastically laughed and went upstairs. 

After about 20 minutes of sitting downstairs along, I decided to go to bed. 

I slowly opened our bedroom door and saw Justin laying down facing the wall. I changed and climbed into bed, trying not to move to much. 

"Im sorry..." I whispered, not sure if he could hear, "Im just scared to lose you..." 

I closed my eyes and pulled the blankets up to where it covered me, and thats when I felt his arms wrap around me. 

He nuzzled his face towards my neck and started mumbling, "You wont lose me, I promise." 

I turned to where I could face him and looked him in the eyes. "Im sorry for yelling at you." He whispered and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He kissed me softly and pulled me closer to him. I cuddled into him and closed my eyes. 

"I love you (Y.N)"

I smiled to myself, "I love you too." 

----------------

HEY!!! :D HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR COMMENTS << what lol

WHATS YOUR FAV COLOR, JUST CURIOUS.... MINES PURPLES OR BLUE....

THANKS GUYS! :D  

(vote, comment, share)