I promise (cute- FOR SARAH)

For Sarah! 

IMAGINE

You and Justin havent been talking for a while after your fight with him a few weeks ago. You were sure you were still dating but didnt know. You missed him so much and just wanted to be in his arms again.

It was Friday and you just got home from school. Heading to the living room and turned on the tv. Before you could find a good channel to watch there was a knock on your door.

Making your way over, you were confused at who would be at your door. 

Opening the door, you found Scooter standing there. Not sure what to say, you let him speak first.

"What is going on? WIth you and Justin? Hes out of it and I want to know now. Dont give me bull shit." 

"I dont know..." You mumbled.

"You guys need to talk. Hes hasnt been performing as well and wont come out of his room on the tour bus. Will you please talk to him?"

"I dont know Scooter..."

"Sarah. Please."

"Fine. But im not promising we wont start fighting again." You followed Scooter out to the front where you saw the tour bus. Just seeing the bus brought back so many memories of when You went on tour with Justin. 

You walked on the tour bus and made our way to the back of the bus. Scooter knocked on Justins door.

"Go away..." you could hear Justin mumbled inside. Feeling the pain run through you.

"Im not leaving this time." Scooter said, trying to get Justin to come out. 

"Scooter, seriousy just go away." 

"someones here to talk to you" Scooter said, not giving up. 

There was silence on the other side of the door, before finally clicking open. You see Justin standing there, not seeing you at first. Slowly his eyes made his way to yours. 

"Sarah?" 

You stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Hey..."

"Go in there. Im not letting you to out until you make up" He started pushing you into the room. 

"This should be illegal." I stated 

"Why?!" Scooter yelled, making me go in.

"i dont know, maybe because youre locking two people in a room." you teased before he shut the door. 

Justin sat on the bed and you made your way over to him. Not being able to resist, you wrapped your arms around him, and he gladly returned the favor. 

You both fell silent before you spoke, "Im sorry Justin..." 

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It was my fault this all happened." 

You burried your face into his chest and whisperd "I missed you..."

"I missed you too..." Justin whispered back, kissing the top of your head. 

You looked up at him and he smiled down at you.

"Can you promise me one thing?" He asked. Giving him a confused look he continued

"Promise you wont ever leave again. If you ever left again, I dont know what I would do with myself." 

You sqeezed him harder smiling at him. 

"I promise I will never leave again. You'll be stuck with me forever." you laughed and he started laughing with you. 

He kissed the top of your head once more "I love you."

"I love you too." you smiled. 

-------------

This is for Sarah! She asked for an imagine!! so here ya go! 

thanks for reading!!! :)

-hisbelieber1994