Chapter 37

Kol made himself known by standing in front of the tv.

"What do you want?" I groaned while laying my head against the couch. He only chuckled at my question and got closer to me.

His hand made its way to my cheek and he looked in my eyes. His beautiful brown eyes, so inviting, yet so evil.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his arms. My legs dangled in the air as he placed his mouth on my neck. He was still for a while and I became afraid.

Was he going to bite me?

He wouldn't do that. Of course I was right though. Moments later I felt his teeth nip at my neck and it made me want to laugh.

He placed hot feverish kisses against my neck and I wanted to scream like a lovesick girl. But I would never do that, that would be absolutely crazy.

His hands roamed my body and I moaned loudly. Soon enough, my shirt slipped off and then the rest was a blur, literally.

After all, Kol has super speed.

-_- $_$

Hours later I woke up to a dark room. The moon being the only source of light. I turned my head to find Kol gone.

He'd never stay, he was a player.

Once a player, always a player. My father told me that, an endless string of quotes. I'd always remember them.

His side of the bed was cold which indicated that he had been gone for hours. The room was drafty and the air was freezing.

I slid out of my comfy bed and slipped on my red silky nightgown. I made my way down stairs and checked the thermostat.

Sixty-nine degrees, it was freezing inside the house. If I hadn't caught it any earlier the bill was sure to be out of the roof. I turned the thermostat to seventy-two degrees and walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

What I found made me want to throw up.

There laid on my kitchen floor was Kol. He had blood all over his face. It was running down his mouth and onto his naked body.

Then I wanted to scream. There laid the body of Julie.

My mother-figure, my father's living girlfriend. She was there for me, she had been a shoulder to cry on. We went out and did things together.

She had been there for me when my mother wasn't there. Now I wanted to cry, I was completely and utterly alone.

I couldn't face Kol even if he was right in front of me. His sagging body, blood all over him. His blank stare. I now hate him.