baby in a basket

It was a freezing cold night in the zombie invasion. In a distance there's two adults standing in front of a bush inside the gates of a school, holding a basket "I'm really sorry we have to abandon you, but we hope somebody will come and find you before the zombies do. we love you" the mother said as she puts the basket deeply inside the bush so the zombies wouldn't get to it and then the parents left and ran away with the little baby crying.

Takashi's pov
"COME ON REI WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE" I shouted as Rei and the others followed towards the roof "can you slow down I can't run that fast" shizuka panted as i stopped "you go on ahead, we'll meet you there" saeko stood in front of the zombies so she can let us get to the roof "why did you have to kill hisashi" Rei cried "he was turning into a zombie remember he'd been bitten I seriously had to. I really didn't want to but I had to wether I liked it or not" Rei looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry" I said while reassuring Rei until we heard a scream "that sounded like saya" said saeko as she and shizuka caught up "SAYA WHERE ARE YOU" Rei shouted "I'm right here dumbass" saya scoffed "well who screamed then" I questioned as kota used his binoculars, searching around until he saw something in the bushes "hang on a second" he said as the rest of us stood beside kota "let me see fatso" saya grabbed the binoculars and she looked around "I saw something Brown" kota pointed in the bushes "keep the zombies away from the bushes while I will go and look" kota smiled while I quickly climbed down from the roof and I ran straight out of the school until I managed to get to the bushes safely "FOUND ANYTHING" Kota shouted "YES I'VE FOUND SOMETHING INSIDE THIS BASKET, KEEP THE ZOMBIES AWAY SO I CAN COME BACK" I held the basket while I ran back to the others.

I've finally got back to the others and they got really curious, especially the girls "what did you find" as kota went to have a look, saya pushed him out of the way with her breasts "let me see" she said as we all saw something moving inside the basket with a blanket on top of it until we heard little mews coming from it "what is it" rei asked "I don't know" I said "hey look there's a letter attached to the basket" saeko detaches the letter off from the basket and starts to read the letter "what does it say" shizuka asked "it says dear someone that would find my baby, we can't look after it because my husband has been bitten and I had nowhere to look after my baby, whoever finds my baby, please take good care of it. The baby's mom" saeko looks at us with a sad expression on her face "it's a baby that this woman has left" said rei "I'll take the blanket away from its face so It wouldn't suffocate" I said while I removed the blanket and we saw this young baby with cat ears and a tail "awww it's such a cutie" said kota as the baby started to cry "oh no please don't cry. What do we do" rei panicked "well there's nobody to look after it" I explained "can we keep it" shizuka pleaded "I don't see why not" I said as we escaped from the zombies and rushed back to shizukas place.

Once we've arrived, shizuka unlocks the door and we went inside "I'll check to see if the baby is ok" she said as i nodded "alright and then we can think of a name once we've checked the gender" I said as shizuka went into the bathroom while me and kota looked outside.

Shizukas pov

While takashi talked with kota, I went into the bathroom to check up on the baby until saeko walked inside "how's the little one" she questioned "it seems to be fine. No injuries and no bite marks anywhere" I picked the baby up and went into the living room to change the baby as saeko followed behind. As we went into the living room, saeko got me a towel and she puts it on the floor while I gently put the baby on the towel "can I do it" saeko asked "sure" I stood up and walked to the basket "have we got any nappies" saeko asked "yes I'll get them for you" I said while I given saeko some nappies and a nappy bag.

Saekos pov

While I changed the baby, I didn't want to tell anybody the gender so I'm going to let them guess "who wants to guess the gender of the baby" I asked as everyone looked at me "girl or boy" I questioned as saya, rei, and shizuka said girl as kota and takashi said boy "it's actually a girl" I smiled as the baby wagged her little tail "what should we name her" saya questioned "i like raven" said shizuka "how about that" I said as everyone agreed "can I hold her" kota asked "if you want" I picked raven up and kota took her out of my arms "I'll go and buy her a cot online" in the meantime, me and rei went to the shops to see what other baby stuff we could find.

As we've arrived at the shops, me and rei quickly split up into different isles and we both came back at the same till "what have you found" I questioned "ummm baby clothes, toys, safety gate, play pen, a mobile and bedding what did you get" rei replied "I got a baby monitor, bottles, a carrier, nappies, bibs, teething rings, a rocking chair, high chair, a cuddly toy to put raven to sleep and that's about it" i said as we left the shops and ran back to shizukas place.

30 minutes later, we arrived back "hey we got everything" said rei as i put all the baby stuff on the floor "how's raven" I asked while i picked her up "she's been ok apart from crying a little bit" kota replied until raven started to cry "whats the matter sweetie" I cooed while I tried to calm her down "maybe she needs to be changed" shizuka picks raven up and she moved ravens tail as shizuka smells ravens backside "nope" she said "maybe she wants something to play with" takashi picks up a cuddly toy Dragon from the floor and he gives it to raven.

But sadly she didn't want it "it was worth a try" said saya "she might be hungry" said kota as rei already built the high chair in the kitchen "can you check ravens mouth please" shizuka nodded while she opens ravens mouth to check to see if theres any teeth coming through "any teeth" i questioned "none" said shizuka "I don't know what to feed you" shizuka picks raven up and I turned around as i saw raven staring at shizukas breasts "she's definatly hungry" said shizuka while I walked back into the living room and I searched in the basket for something "fuck sake" I sighed "whats the matter" said rei "one thing we forgotten to get" I said as I sat down on the sofa "what" she said "milk we forgot the milk. give me the letter" rei hands me the letter again "i missed a bit from the letter" I said as everyone came inside the living room "what does it say" said saya "ps don't bother buying formula for my baby she's allergic apart From a specific type" I explained as i shown rei the picture of the formula "can't we just give raven cows milk" kota  pointed out "no because it can be quite harmful to raven especially for a young baby like her" I explained "well we can't just let raven starve" saya said "I'll go back to the shops and get raven some milk but that specific formula" rei sighed "REMEMBER IT'S POWDER FORMED" I shouted "I'LL REMEMBER" said rei as she left.

30 minutes later, rei came back from the shops "did you get some" said takashi "sadly no they've ran out" rei sat down next to me in a huff "great now what are we gonna do" saya said sarcastically "anyone had a baby and it died" kota smiled "THAT'S JUST FUCKING STUPID ISN'T IT TO SAY THAT" saya punches kota in the face "I think what he meant to say is that has any of you girls had a baby and it passed away apart from you rei and saya" takashi explained "I had a baby but she sadly passed away" said shizuka "sorry to hear that but what are you going on about takashi" saya scoffed "what he's trying to say is that either me or shizuka is carrying milk and he's trying to say. raven needs milk but the only option we only have is to breast feed her" I said "are you carrying milk" shizuka said "yes but I haven't had a child but I would want to become a mother so I am willing to give it a go" I explained "alright" kota said "well turn around then you pervert. She needs some privercy" saya spat as the two boys minded their own business while I undone my shirt and I lifted my bra up as shizuka given raven to me and I laid raven down so she was leaning against my arm as i looked foward until i heard sucking "there" I sighed until we all heard purring "shes happy" said takashi "yeah and she's getting a good old feed" said rei as i felt something sharp "her claws look sharp" said shizuka "they are sharp" i said "she's so fucking adorable" kota whispered "she'll always be adorable" I said until I felt raven unlatched from my nipple and she yawned as she fell asleep "that's her small stomach filled up with warm milk" said rei "hopefully that would last her for a good few hours" I said "yeah and then raven will be crying for another feed" said saya "I can easily sort that out by getting into a routine" I explained "we can help" said shizuka "welcome home and thanks" I whispered as raven purred.