title of your story

There was something new in school today. The parking lot was so crowded.

I was curious what could have been so exciting for everyone.

I am sure Rebecca might know about it, she knew everything, I thought.

My friends were waiting for me on school gate.

“Hey Allis, how are you doing today” Elizabeth asked.

“well I guess there something interesting and new in school today so people will forget about me and so I am very happy “ I said, looking at the crowd.

“Well Rebecca what is it really so interesting there?” I asked looking towards the lot.

“The Alexandria families two children are here for studying “she said, and hazel and Elizabeth seemed excited.”Okay, and who are they?” I asked.

“They are the richest and powerful family in nachuge, they own almost all business here, and though being so rich I must tell you they are so down to earth.

They know almost every family here and always very social, helping natured family “she said. It seemed excited Ihave heard many times about rich persons having rude sons, but this was first.

“There are two boys from their family here Bret and Edmund, both are juniors like us “ Rebecca said.

“I know Edmund, he is really nice, I kind of like him, but I really don’t know if I should “Elizabeth said. And all of us were staring at her wide eyed

I hadn’tseen anyof them yet, but I didn’t care. I went for my first class silently.

As I enteredthe class, I heard two boys talking "But she is your imprint!"One said

"And new in this school and city! “She would be scared if I tell her can't you see that, I can't hurt her or even trouble her, you know the thing" the other one added .

I thought, at first, they were talking about me but then I concluded that it

couldn’t be about me, and I don’t even understand

what were they saying something about imprinting?

So I just sat on an empty bench aside silently

and waited for teacher to come and start.

Meanwhile I realized one person moving chair beside me and sitting .I looked up and saw a handsome,

Tall, muscular person sitting beside me .As Ihad my first eye contact with him, I felt an urge

Of some emotional feeling inside me, weird soft but good .LOVE? No that is not possible I justsaw him. And how can I feel like he was made for me. It’s just attraction, I thought. But I really felt this feeling was stronger but I ignored it.

I moved my head to the back seat to hide my emotions from him.

When I realized he was one of the boys I heard when I entered the class .As one seat was empty in that place now.

” Hello" He said, breaking away my chain of thoughts "I am Bret, I am new in class? Or I must say school?”His voice was harsh manly. But it wasn’t rude he seemed polite.

"Mm yeah I just moved in too, my name is Allison" I replied and thought why in the world I was feeling nervous.

"So I think you are new in nachuge, as I never heard of your family before “and I just nodded my head “so are you enjoying your time here "He asked." Yes but actually

I just moved in here yesterday so can't say much "I replied.

Bret:"Oh Ok"

Me:" So if I am not wrong you are the one had a grand entrance in school today? I must sayyou took a huge attention here “