chapter 2

Next morning when I woke up, at first for a Moment I forgot where I was. I had a vivid

dream, as always .In this one I was standing

with someone I loved very much, someone I can't live without.

He was totally very handsome person and I thought I didn’t deserve him.

But in reality I had never seen such a person though his face was not clear in the dream .

And actually I didn’t believe such love or a person could exist .

I had never been in a relationship before .

As I believe that I can, and I will only love one person in my life.

I think changing your partner again and again isn’t a character I belong to? It feels almost double standard.

And yea okay you can say I was kind of afraid to fall in love or be related.

And I didn’t think I would ever meet such a person as after reading tons of novels, I think I wouldn’t able to satisfy myself if I get a boyfriend. As all my friend had in Goa.

I didn’t even believed they were in love, so gross. How can they say its love when all there selfishness is on there faces.

If that’s what you got love in this world I don’t want it. Stopping my chain of thought I managed to get up from bed.

 I had my shower and went for breakfast, I stumbled a lot, I never have problem with my coordinating except when I felt nervous .

I choose to drove in school bus though my mum forced to drop me but that felt embarrassing idea to me. Just like nursery mother daughter scenes in playground kissing there children’s goodbye and giving them whishes.

Sounds totally embarrassing for teenagers.

      As i entered the Nachuge High School, I felt

a hand tapping on my shoulder .I turned to see

a girl smiling at me." hello, Allison?"

she said.

"Hey, you can call me Allis, and you are?"

I asked.

 "I am Rebecca, from student welfare

Community, I am here to help you" she replied.

"Oh well thank you, I needed some” confusingly looking at the building. Wasn’t as big as my school in Goa but I wasn’t one good with directions.

we laughed, “Your first class is English,

in new building first floor, that way" she showed

me the way and I carried on for my class .I was just ignoring all staring at me. I went straight to my class.

               I sat silently on my seat throughout the class and then walk my way to other. The day passed slowly.

But it was pretty good with Rebecca around. When it was time for lunch Rebecca introduced me with her group. In which there were two more girls, hazel and Elizabeth.

They were so welcoming and so nice .we talked all over the break and then left for class the rest of the day went good. But it was better to go home . 

When I reached home I cooked something to myself, finished my homework and thought about my day went pretty well.  I started with my guitar and my novel, my favorite pass time and kind of my passion.

I wasn’t worried tonight for school now, as I had friends there, it was no big deal to me.

I was happy. Mum was late tonight so when she came I already was asleep. In morning she woke me up and we talked about our first day in new city.

Mum seemed happy too .slowly we were settling here. After bath I went straight to waiting bus outside.